Haven't been a newbie for a while..

Adam Stephenson

Reaction score
Well hello there..

Understand not many of you guys and girls will check the newbies section but hey ho..

New to Audi with a 2010 A4 Allroad, always loved the look of anything with 4 rings on, so getting my own was a milestone for me.

Used to run a club a few years ago called Fast n Modded, sounds chavy I know but we were one of the biggest clubs in the UK, so I'm used to forums, trolls and forum etiquette.

I'm a show goer with friends, Ultimate Dubs, Fitted UK & VW Festival etc and I'll admit now I'm in to air ride, wheels, stance, tuck which I understand may grind a few gears in some camps but I see it like this.

If I can change my car to how I want it to look and no one can just walk into a show room and drive away with the exact same car as me then I'm happy. It's all about individuality and personal choice. Don't like it, don't waste your time or energy to comment, it's quite simple. Each to their own. Dream car would have to be RS4 Avant .

If it works then here's a picture of mine how it looks now.

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum;) x

Reactions: Adam Stephenson
Hi and welcome to he forum nice read up me personally I'm more performance than stance but like you said each to there own, can't wait to see what you have planned good luck and keep us updated :)