Have you owned an Open Top Car?

Have you owned a Cabriolet/Open Top Sportscar?

• Yes I have in the past

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • I currently own one now

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • I wouldn't mind one in the future

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No thanks, I allergic to UV light.

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
Had a Dutton Phaeton S3 for a while.

Wife has decided she wants a car again (after nagging me into selling my Fiesta RS Turbo :bye:). Have considered getting her an MX5 or a Golf cab. That said she's not the best at washing cars so might just get her a Polo or Fiesta for a grand and leave her to it

Sold the my A4 3.0 qs earlier this year to get a Smart Roadster Coupe...........

Roadster1.jpg
Roadster2.jpg

Bought it mainly due to future increased running costs of the A4, plus I decided having a large powerful saloon car was pointless when the other 3 seats would only get used once in a blue moon! Decided a small fun car was needed for myself & the other half's family run about would get updated at the same time. In fairness its not quite a typical cabrio as it handles way better than the A4 ever could, and would rival an Elise for cornering ability! Not to mention I can get up to 60mpg from the 698cc turbo engine its a lot cheaper to run than the A4 ever would be!! It has a removable targa style hardtop which is a desirable feature on the car, most have an electric soft top which has no lining........chilly in the winter & noisier! Miss the Audi though and would buy it back again in a heartbeat if I had the spare cash lying about!!