have i got..........

DON'T....JUST DON'T...:no:

I've got a Missus that has that habit too and it drives me insane... if your at one end and the switches at the other don't match...Arrrrrrggggghhh!:wtf:

Or How about....

"His & hers" Cutlery? So there you are slaving away over a hot stove and you want to test say... pasta/rice/sauce/soup and you pick up the nearest implement be it a knife/spoon/ladle etc and taste.. and the voice says.. "and thats YOUR spoon/knife/fork etc... It wasn't that When it was MY "Richard" in HER mouth the other night, or MY mouth kissing her goodbye at work etc... You didn't hear me say... "and that was your fanjita in MY face half an hour ago" do you? Argghh.:keule: .."that'll be your spoon/knife/towel/soap .." "...Yes dear, and thats my FINGER out MY *** now... ":o.k:

Or How about.. misaligned "His and her towels" yes, they are folded and put back on the drying rail.. but the bottoms don't line up?? You come back and.... There they are perfectly folded, braids match the lot!

Or

You've been doin' the Ironing during the Grand Prix.. so there you are taking your shot - doing the dutiful. You ironed something of hers, its neatly folded and piled up nicely and the voice says "Remember... dark colours to the bottom, light to the top.." Feck' I've lived with her 15 years you think I'd know by now wouldn't you:keule::keule: Hell! I can't even get to watch Couthard stick one on Someone (Not likely to either as he's always nobbing some skank in the pit lane, etc etc and now he's got Button at it as well!!!) and theres the voice...

And the final one...

Your watching TV in bed, you're now going to sleep, you get up to switch off and unplug the ..video/TV/sat box/booster and any other ******' appliance.. you're in a knackered state, you just want to climb into bed and go to sleep , your just about there and the voice says "....is everything Off" She's just sat and watched me, then she'll get up herself and check.. then complain her bed is cold!!!" Arrrrgghhhh!:keule: :keule:

Rant over (until I find another OCD of hers....OMG! Now my Spanners in the garage are getting it.... Gotta go, thats just wrong!:no: )

28v6 said:
When it was MY "Richard" in HER mouth the other night, or MY mouth kissing her goodbye at work etc... You didn't hear me say... "and that was your fanjita in MY face half an hour ago" do you? Argghh.:keule: .."that'll be your spoon/knife/towel/soap .." "...Yes dear, and thats my FINGER out MY *** now...

waaaaaay too much info there man....

Did someone mention bleach, OMG such a clean smell i love it, best go and make sure the lable on the bottle is facing outward in the cupboard....ohhhh that clean smell

erm.... bump!

1) I feel really uncomfortable if I leave my flat with any cupboards or wardrobes open

2)I can only rub my left eye with my left hand and my right eye with my right

3)I cant walk under scaffolding if Im walking down the street and there is a scaffolded buidling I walk in the road

4) I never walk over 3 drains.

5) I always double check that I am in 1st gear when pulling away at the lights

6) when waiting for the train to work, I stand at the same place and get on the same carriage everyday

7) my shower head always faces to the right, bugs the hell out of me when my GF uses the shower and doesnt turn it to the right

8) when I go to the gym I always use the end locker

9) when eating a full english breaky I dont want my beans to touch anything else on the plate.

10) whenever I use a public toilet i hate using my hands to flush the tiolet, use the taps and open the door

11) my clothes in the wardrobe are all hung faced to the right

12) used to have an obsession with shaving if i was going out in the evening I would shave again

13) I never do up my top button or cuffs on my shirts, even when I am wearing a tie

14) my keys are always in my right pocket, my phone/mp3 player in my left

15) always put my wallet in the left inside pocket of my jacket, if i am wearing jeans in my right back pocket

16) in the mornings I always get ready for work in the same order, shower, deodorant, cocoa butter, then boxers, then open the blinds, cocoa butter on my feet, then put on socks, then put on a shirt, then get my lunch out, put on a suit, wash an apple for breaky then cocoa butter on my hands then put on my rings & watch n ****..

17) obsessed with cocoa butter

:wacko:

I think in this day & age everyone has a little OCD although some people do take it to the max & it makes me laugh my butt off! I like stuff to be tidy & clean but then I dont like to live in a sh1t hole basically!! Some people on here seriously need help though ha ha ha!!!

Yup, wheels straight when parking,
Air vents ligned up (Its forkin hard to do in an alfa!)
Only door handles used to shut the car doors (no touching the paintwork, I hate fingerprints!),
Climate control set on A number (There is only 18, 21, 24 to choose from on the Alfa) or an even number in the Audi (or 21, must be set to auto!),
Carpets must be hoovered in one direction,
Light switch screws horizontal,
Clocks all at the same time (except my alarm clock which is kept EXACTLY 15 minutes fast).........

The list goes on, and on.................

(Oh, and I just had to edit this post 3 times to make sure it was perfect!)

***... Make that 4. Its staying like this now, I'm off!!!

Excellent thread.

Can identify with everything on here. I used to be really bad untill I got married to the most untidy woman in the world.....she eventually dragged me some way down to her level, but it did take her 9 years!!

However, the story she always tells people about my previous OCD is one from many years ago. When out shopping with her and after queing up at the cash desk to pay for something, I went a step too far......

Having subconsciously noticed that the till was out of line with the end of the counter, I then did nothing more than move the said till whilst the poor girl serving was trying to give me my change!! This resulted in a very strange look and being dragged outside by her indoors.

Still, at least it was straight then.....

how on earth you lot ain't all divorced is beyond me. the only thing i have is keeping all my tools organised, spanners in one drawer, screwdrivers in another etc.

it just makes good sense, in a maintenance situation it can shave valuable seconds off your response time

silver75 said:
erm.... bump!

14) my keys are always in my right pocket, my phone/mp3 player in my left
Surely that's just normal behaviour, everyone does that or you just lose things constantly in your trousers.

Being married and having an 8 month old son has obliterated any possibility of OCD in my house. My wife vies for the title of untidiest woman alive, and my little boy drools endlessly over every single thing. Including my face.