Have cancelled S4 order !

AudiEddie

Reaction score
So after 14 months of waiting and Audi finally saying that they cannot give me any idea when it will be built, I have cancelled my order. Really disappointed with Audi to be honest. I have beeen fobbed off by the dealer with numerous dates that Audi UK say the dealer shouldn't have given me.

So it's a BMW 340D Touring now on order with all the same toys with delivery in March.

My S3 will have done 150,000 miles in it's 4 years by then! Sorry to be leaving but can't wait for ever for Audi to get it's act together.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
No words to describe Audi's inefficiency and lack of transparency regarding your order or anyone else who has waited so long but hey ho the 340 Touring is a beast and dare l say a better looking car...and rarer on the Roads....March delivery perfect timing for the new reg plus better weather to have your first drive of the beast.....Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra, AudiEddie and NevMan
Agree, 340 is one heck of a machine, I doubt very much you will regret your decision, apart from having “wasted” 14 months

Reactions: AudiEddie and Jassyo06
I thought all the manufacturers where suffering due to a lack of chips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan

Most are affected. But most have removed options that they know they can’t supply due to the chip shortage. Audi haven’t ! Hence why I’ve wasted 14 months with 7 different build dates having drifted

They are, but 14 months with no build date is a joke. Ordered my JCW in July, collected on 16th Oct (2 weeks after original prediction). Most are quoting March 22 on nearing mid 22 for orders placed now. That is slow but nothing like OP’s experience

No words to describe Audi's inefficiency and lack of transparency regarding your order or anyone else who has waited so long but hey ho the 340 Touring is a beast and dare l say a better looking car...and rarer on the Roads....March delivery perfect timing for the new reg plus better weather to have your first drive of the beast.....Enjoy

Lol let’s hope some of the RS3 boys don’t read this there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth

Oh man that's really disappointing, and I support going for the BMW
So after 14 months of waiting and Audi finally saying that they cannot give me any idea when it will be built, I have cancelled my order. Really disappointed with Audi to be honest. I have beeen fobbed off by the dealer with numerous dates that Audi UK say the dealer shouldn't have given me.

So it's a BMW 340D Touring now on order with all the same toys with delivery in March.

My S3 will have done 150,000 miles in it's 4 years by then! Sorry to be leaving but can't wait for ever for Audi to get it's act together.

At least the 340 doesn’t have fake quad pipes…