Hate it love or loathe it

flying oyster

flying oyster
Reaction score
well I’ve had the car nearly a month now
Love the power enjoy my spirited drive to work and back everyday and suprisingly
It’s not costing me a lot more over my allroad
In fuel
but the only thing has let me down so far is the brakes and I’m gong to rectify that next week and order a set of reyland rotors probably do the rear arb at the same time
The only thing I hate about having with a car like this is the paranoi what’s that noise is parked in a safe place etc but I guess I will relax in time
not sure about remmaping as I’ve been down that road before and ended up chasing figures with my old s3 and hybrid derv and unleashed multi problems
It does make some odd noises when parked after driving and is going back in to have the coolant system looked at on Thursday
Sounds like airlock and bubbling
But no change of tempzture on gauge or oil
Or loss of coolant anyone else experienced this ?

Reactions: 45bvtc
New coolant bottle cap fitted after pressure tests problem solved

1) probably do the rear arb at the same time

2) The only thing I hate about having with a car like this is the paranoi what’s that noise is parked in a safe place etc

1) You'll be amazed at the difference with an uprated rear ARB - though I doubt you've had it long enough to explore fully; enjoy...

2) De-badge it and it'll look like an 8P diesel with big wheels - and if you've black trim then black pipes help with the stealth, too...

Black pipe stealth

Reactions: flying oyster
1) You'll be amazed at the difference with an uprated rear ARB - though I doubt you've had it long enough to explore fully; enjoy...

2) De-badge it and it'll look like an 8P diesel with big wheels - and if you've black trim then black pipes help with the stealth, too...

Discs and pads is first on the list this month
Then arb and springs next month I think
The badges can stay for now but sound advice