Has anyone used Raywell or DC Performance and their CF products

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I am looking for CF mirrors for my B8.5 S4 and was wondering if anyone has bought Raywell or DC Performance CF stuff? Are they good quality products?

If not, any sellers you guys would recommend to buy CF mirror covers?

Thanks,

Tash

I took a punt and got mine (for my b8) from ebay, and they were brilliant, can't really fault them. I've purchased quite a few CF products from ECS tuning in the states and have been very happy with all of them so far so there's another couple of options for you.

Look on AwesomeGTI, they supply ECS parts to the uk, hopefully they'll have them in stock, else it's pricey importing them and probably not worth the extra cost involved if there are other manufactures supplying the part in the UK. Might also give you other manufactures that produce the same part

Cheers @Lavis89. It was the first thing I did before creating this thread. I have their CF rear diffuser, which was sourced by AwesomeGTI including other bits for my car and looks perfect however their CF mirror covers @$399 are a bit pricey imo. I thought i will go for a local option if there is one available. I am thinking about contacting local hydro-dipping companies and finding out if they can make a custom one or even dip my existing covers as long as they match the rear CF diffuser.

Would you mind sharing the eBay seller who you have used. No harm in trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/carboncustomzukltd?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754
carboncustomzukltd

That's the eBay seller my mirrors came from, they asked for a photo of my mirrors before I placed my order to make sure I was ordering the correct ones (there are 3 variants for the b8), confirmed I was about to order the wrong ones, so hooked me up with the ones I needed and they fitted fine, no issues with snagged weave or flat spots in the lacquer etc so no complaints from me!

Reactions: V6_Man
Cheers @Lavis89. I will contact the seller and ask them for mine as well. ECS ones are coming in at £449, which is a bit too steep tbh. At their current price if you do the conversion it costs £305 and then you are paying nearly £150 to Awesome in duties and their profit. I don’t there was that much a difference in price for my diffuser. Believe I only paid £50-ish iirc.

Yea that's a bit steep for what they are, I'm pretty sure I paid less than half of that for my eBay ones

Sent them the message. Fingers crossed. Cheers for the link once again mate

I'm interested in doing this as well, did you have any luck with them and if you did have you got any photos to share?

I have just ordered from the carboncustomzukltd ebay seller. They look like a pretty well set up company so will wait and see what the product is like when it turns up.

Reactions: V6_Man and RAF_S7
You have to bear in mind most of these composite "companys" are actually one man band, Youtube & self taught guys working from a shed in a back garden, so you get what you pay for.

Last edited:
9dd166df6009462d657f27965debbc66.heic

Yes mate I’m happy with them... the indicator repeater doesn’t seem to fit great, but it would only be me that knows that. Good service and quick delivery. Overall I’m happy with them for the cost.

Eurocarparts sell some GRD ones I bought them for £120 with discount code last year.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk