has anyone sprayed or changed their s3 mirrors

wide

Reaction score
has anyone sprayed or changed their s3 mirrors, im thinking of buying a black fully loaded s3 but i hate the gaudy silver things :puke2:& want to know what my options are, mine are heated & folding.
thanks matt.

Lots of people have changed them for standard S-Line mirrors. Spraying the S3 mirrrors would be a waste of time because you can sell them and make a profit over the standard A3 mirrors.

Get a set of normal covers and paint them black. Or buy a silver car so you don't notice them!

The new S3 mirror caps are plastic (I have just bought a pair). So they will paint ok. A friend of mine told me I should have just painted my red ones with aluminium paint!

They're actually plastic coated with aluminium thin layer, you can see from the insides the layer of alum, where as my s3 8L's were full on alum, was very knocked at that as kinda cheap & tacky for audi but I can see the green side of it saves on wasting alum as long as the covers are cheaper than older ones

The new S3 mirror caps are plastic (I have just bought a pair). So they will paint ok. A friend of mine told me I should have just painted my red ones with aluminium paint!

Have you got the ones with the indicators in mate? If so, how much did they cost you?

Chris

Ive got a set of boxed/brand new Phantom black mirror caps , they cost......( wait for it )............£184 the pair from Audi.

PM me for details

p