Has anyone seen......

Les 51

A pint of Diesel please!
Reaction score
The New Ford Focus Cab? I follwed one today and it looked pretty good !!

gbm09_fdfoc.jpg

Just goes to show.......... all my old cars are fords or Lancias and they are both good car manufacturers! Never had one Ford go wrong in the whole time I owned them as long as you service them regulary they are very reliable. I do love my Audi but still have a soft spot for Fords!

Got nothing against them as a car manufacturer. They're just too common, i'd have an american ford.

Randomjim said:
i'd have an american ford.

I'd say they'd be worse judging by the american cars i have driven.

I have hired a few mondeo's and focuses in the past and found the new ones to be ok but one focus with 30,000 miles felt really tired compared to my near 10 year old Audi with 140k on the clock

Now thats what I call an ugly car...All hatch back cabrios look ****.

Yeh, my mate has an Ashtray coupe. Not a bad car, handles well, goes well....

Built like a piece of crap but hey, its cheap motoring! (although I must add at this point that he is a tw@t- paying £350 a month for it for 5 years, cash price was only £5000 - you do the maths!)

Oh, and who jacked that one up /\ ?

focus%20cc3.jpg

That is discusting!

filipharvey said:

Built like a piece of crap but hey, its cheap motoring! (although I must add at this point that he is a tw@t- paying £350 a month for it for 5 years, cash price was only £5000 - you do the maths!)

Sounds to me like the deal of the century. whats the balloon on it? £10k

Jeeeeesus thats bonkers, 21 grand for a 5 grand car, they saw him coming

filipharvey said:

Oh, and who jacked that one up /\ ?

http://motojournal.pl/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/focus cc3.jpg

That is discusting!
Is anyone else worried that it looks like they have shaped the lights the same as the gay mobile - the new Tigra?

It looks well crap, its like ooo look at our convertible focus we have made the front end look good but o wait there lads we weren't concentrating on the back and don't have room for the roof. CAD operator no bother sir i will just stretch the back out and make it look hideous but hey easy fix sir.

back is just plain disgusting, and yes, its a Fix Or Repair Daily.