1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone had a Car stolen? DS11 XEZ

RSS-S3 Nov 15, 2017

1. RSS-S3

RSS-S3 Well-Known Member Team Vegas Yellow Audi S3 Manual

2EBD9F5E-BA65-4602-9716-664F3FEE6246.jpeg Has anyone had a Black A7 sportback stolen

Possibly from the Stoke Area of The UK

DS11 XEZ
    I have come across it smashed up on a country lane near my home.

Have reported it to the police immedietly.......But they dont seem To want to help!!

Its seems to have been used a criminal share car

PeterT likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. PeterT

PeterT Member

Good shout man, hate car thieves.

Raiden likes this.
  4. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro TDi

Looks a bit strange the window has been broken where the car is sitting but all the glass has been swept under the car. Looks like it may have been there a while.
    Car is currently not insured.
    It is Mot'd, that car has done some miles 156K miles at the last MOT in May this year.
    Always MOT'd at the same place.
    VILLAGE MOTOR COMPANY
    CROSS LANE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
    CROSS LANE
    WALLASEY
    CH45 8NS
    Which puts it from the Liverpool area.
    Road tax runs out in January.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  5. RSS-S3

RSS-S3 Well-Known Member Team Vegas Yellow Audi S3 Manual

Have contacted this garage and explained the odd situation with the police (as in their words its not a police matter!?)

The garage was very helpful and it turns out the last owner of this vehicle part exchanged it 3months ago.......

After posting this message, the owner of the nearest house was putting the bins out, so naturally I asked her about it.

She said that it had been their for 6 days and they had already contacted police, who hadn't responded to them with any updates or anwsers.

She said she had swept the glass under the car, as it was all in the road.
    She was concerned somone was going to set it on fire. As it was very close to a high hedge and garage that they have the other side.

I did the same checks I could on the vehicle and it is taxed and MOT’d, but showing as uninsured.

The only thing that can be done with this car, is it should be recovered to a secure yard.......until more indepth inquires are made.....

But unfortunately I have done everything I can now.