Has anyone got these RS8 wheels?

I dont know if anyone has these on a B6 on here,quite a few A3/S3's and golfs have them.Look ok when moving but stationary,no.
You could post a pic of your car and im sure someone will photoshop them on for you.

ok lets try - heres mine
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/bonerp/SANY0062.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/bonerp/SANY0062.jpg
SANY0062.jpg

ill be keeping an eye on this one, im thinking of A8 wheels myself.
nice car u got buddy, loving the votex kit, i just need the rear bumper to complete my votex kit.
i personally think the a8 wheels will look gorgeous on ur car, but id advise you to get 19s not 18s they look too small.

infacct come to think of it i have the perfect picture for u mate, exact same car as urs in black with votex kit with 19' a8 wheels. looks stunning but its on my work computer. ill post it for u 2morrow

Here you go.
Ive always had a soft spot for the A8 wheels. Defo suit black cars more than any other colour IMO.
Looks sweet dont it...
BlackVotex.jpg

Blackvotex2.jpg

Looks nice dont it.
19's mate,Have you had any prices yet??

Not the only one for a soft spot for the A8's problem is every tom **** and harry has them on their cars so they are being abused some what. But I must admit they look great on the above black audi.

Come on guys behave... I see a group buy coming on.

By the way are them 18's or 19's on the black audi

Its true,We have alot of golfs with them on round here.Theres a Nice Yellow S3 up the road from me with these on.Looks sweet but defo better on a Black car.Look more appealing.

They are 19's by the way,Think the guy dropped it by 30mm too hence the bigger rim look.

thats the pic i was on about that james has posted. there 19s by the way

hmmm, id upgrade the tyres, performace tyres are poop and the reason why there cheap

Find out what tyres you will be upgrading too first and see if the wheels are made in China(bad) or Italy(good).

the tyres are either event or nexin 650kg per corner - whatever that means! Think I'll check how much upgrades are. And where the wheels are made - thanks for that!

james0808 said:
Find out what tyres you will be upgrading too first and see if the wheels are made in China(bad) or Italy(good).

Apparently some are imported to Italy from China before being sent to where ever else in Europe

OK these are made in Thailand. Falken upgraded tyres are £40 extra. I'm just checking out some more - but do like the balck insert on these!!!!

Anyone else know of companies selling these or that does good deals on alloys?

Wouldnt bother personally, on the fence on hoe they look but the main thing is there diamond cut and it just does'nt last, one winter and they'll be bollocksd, they corrode like **** and no man in the land can refurb a diamond cut finish, many claim they can but won't warranty the work, some can achieve the finish but cant get the laquer to stay on for more than a week. Steer clear M8.:icon_thumright:

i agree they do not last very long a friend has them on is gold a4 and they look sha**ed already.

I have though seen them on a black A4 on and they looked great. I went for the 15 spoke 18" TT replicas as i have not seen any about with these wheels on.

Also make sure you get 235's instead of 225's as the 225 just do not look right! the 235's cost a little more but make all the difference.