Has anybody used them before?

I just bought soem 18" rs6 reps from Wheelbase in Oldham, nice wheels, not oem quality obviously but i got them fitted with 225 40 zr18 xl tyres with new bolts and delivered next day for £450 all in!!!!

I just bought soem 18" rs6 reps from Wheelbase in Oldham, nice wheels, not oem quality obviously but i got them fitted with 225 40 zr18 xl tyres with new bolts and delivered next day for £450 all in!!!!

Just looked on their website mate, did you manage to get a little discount there then? I am tempted and oldham is really close too, so could even go pick them up. Are the tyres any good on them though? I am not a fan of poor tyres, so think i'd go for some better ones.

Oh yeah, and my other concern is that my car runs SE suspension, not sport, so will probably look like its on stilts...hence my hesitation in purchasing wheels.

Just looked on their website mate, did you manage to get a little discount there then? I am tempted and oldham is really close too, so could even go pick them up. Are the tyres any good on them though? I am not a fan of poor tyres, so think i'd go for some better ones.

Oh yeah, and my other concern is that my car runs SE suspension, not sport, so will probably look like its on stilts...hence my hesitation in purchasing wheels.

I think they put them up about 10 minutes after I ordered mine! They look like they are 460 now but at least you will save on carriage if you're local and I think they will even fit them for free if you want!
Tyres were budget fullrun brand but they are super quiet and having driven them in a monsoon last Saturday I've got to say they are fine for me but you can pay extra for better branded tyres from them

No doubt the 'don't touch reps with a barge pole' will be along soon though....lol

I've not used that site you said, but I got my wheels from Wheelbase aswell 235/35/19 with Toyo's. Nice wheels, good grip (even in the snow), but feel pretty heavy. The other guys who used them did yours have loads of weights on?

Took a few days to arrive after paying £25 next day delivery :ermm: and had no centre caps with them. I looked at the address and found out I was working about 5 mins away from where the shop is - so went and asked for some centre caps. I was expecting some decent ones, but he handed me 4 sticky tabs with audi rings on :laugh:

I wanted to buy OEM really and would of if I could, but wanted new RS4 style and the real ones won't fit :(