hardpipe kit

JLawson90

Reaction score
i cannt for the life of me find any aftermarket boost pipes or a hardpipe kit for the 1.9 TDI BKE engine in my A4 B7.. can anyone help?

I can't find any after market silicone hoses for my 2.0tdi either and I've been looking for quite some time now.

******.. may have to get a hardpipe custom kit made up.. cant see that being cheap!

got a boost leak.. and rather than just replace the hoses like for like at extortionate audi prices.. may as well upgrade so im less likely to get the issue in the future

I havent had a smoke test done yet to pinpoint it.. just looking into upgrade options while i find a garage which can do it

does it come complete with all the fittings, as pictured on there? .. im not sure that would be a straight fit on mine, its the 115hp BKE engine

Yeah all the fittings and everything pictured, no idea similar if not the same.

just looking at the pictures on darkside it looks nothing like mine unfortunately .. this is what the
BKE engine looks like below, you can see one of the boost pipes on the right (twisted one coming from below going into the hard plastic pipe) the other comes from below the turbo and you cant see it in the picture

$_1.JPG

Ah right cool, think they have one for the 115 with that rubber pipe, most people I've seen have just reused the original though.

I made my own Kit with my pd130 b6 auto silicone hoses was the best site and bought the sensor port from darkside and a friend welded it on for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3ddba52e66842dc122a6deb5bc436c72.jpg

Reactions: DieselJake
I made my own Kit with my pd130 b6 auto silicone hoses was the best site and bought the sensor port from darkside and a friend welded it on for me

3ddba52e66842dc122a6deb5bc436c72.jpg

Egr delete a silicone elbow two 45' bends and one elbow and a few silicone sockets

cheers james, its always an option.. different setup on the BKE engine though the EGR is built into the manifold and electronically controlled so no boost pipes go through it, ive already deleted that anyway to be fair

Reactions: James.c
found this online and pretty sure it is the same setup as mine.. the three yellow ones are rubber and the orange one is hard plastic with the MAP sensor fitting.. number 5 and 10 dont show too well but they're twisted too, well strange shapes

8E0145737E_zpszdawbamz.jpg

Had same issue. Did anyone found one for 1.9 TDI BKE engine. Looks different than TDI PD130.