HAPPY XMAS TO ALL! :D

JJ.Foulds

Reaction score
as the title says really!

I hope everyone gets something at least slightly useful! (hopfully money for me for mods :eyebrows:)

tell us your car (or any non related) presents! (my wish would be as below, a new car!)

getting the poor a3 back on the road with 500whp instead of another 2-3 month wait for starters..

and yes Merry Christmas to all the wonderful ladies and gents on here; I hope you enjoy it with loved ones and you Audis haha :D lets hope next year is even better then this one

Merry Xmas everyone. Hoping the big man has brought me a new working foot today lol

Merry Christmas all

Hope to get engine mounts and a diff but it will probably be smellie and socks :)

Merry Christmas , related in a small way the Halfords online sale managed to get a sprayer, hose & spray head for £9.20

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a good one.

Happy Christmas! So far I've got for the car is a privet plate :rock: from the misses of to the parents in abit! And a 170 socket set now I just need some parts!

Merry XMAS to everyone on ASN

AudiSleigh

Reactions: Artimus, sliced and Phil-1
Merry Christmas all, I'm a bit bah humbug sat on a ship in Dundee but FaceTime to the family at home cheered me up.

Santa will be bringing a TIG torch and argon to go with my mini inverter when I get home in January - our helideck is not large enough for his sleigh and reindeer to land!

Just for laughs:
http://youtu.be/-IRgZ4TUsS8

Reactions: voorhees
Merry Christmas to you & your nearest & Dearest - wherever they are in the world.

Santa and reindeer clip art

Merry Christmas! Thanks for all the help throughout the year! Santa brought me 034 Street density strut mounts and TT rear upper spring packing

and just to be clear, after opening my presents. i did NOT receive a new car.

Disappointment is an understatement :p