Happy to be back in an Audi cabrio - Oxford

Madmischief

Reaction score
Hi all

Long time Audi fan, we just bought a 2008 A4 1.8 T Cabrio Sport. I really enjoyed the 2 hour drive home from the dealer, though it was in torrential rain!

My first car bought in Germany back in the early ninties was Audi 80 TD, which drove all over Europe and was retired on 160K

I then moved to UK and the line-up has been A4 saloon -> A4 cabrio-> A3 cabrio -> Saab 93 cabrio -> now!

Looking forward to being part of the community and learning more about taking care of my cabrio.

Anyone here from Oxfordshire, if - so how about a beer at some point :friendly wink:?

Cheers

S

Pics coming soon!

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pics. If you click the link in my signature for small events you will see who is in and around Oxford. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
mz_6351902_bodyshot_300x400-70.gif
[/URL][/IMG] Hi and:sign welcome:never been to Oxfordshire but if you buying the beer I'm their

Last edited:
Reactions: THQuattro and Sandra
Welcome mate,show us pics of car and join us at Audi,s at the park.

Hey guys,

Here are some pics ... just got the car back from a Nanolex detailer.

It's looking sweet, most swirls and scratches gone and sealed with Si3D. He even detailed the engine, which I did not expect :)

Also loving the Pioneer DH120 CarPlay interface, highly recommend it, if you use an iPhone.

Reactions: THQuattro