Happy St. George's Day

abdus

Top Gear
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Even though I do not personally celebrate it, but living in here, me and my little family of 3 have got used to the culture and so many friends that we have.

So it's only fair that I wish you all English poeple a Happy St. George's Day

And it's my birthday as well, so I've always been happy to celebrate St George's Day
smilie.gif

Cheers,

Happy St Georges,

If the weather holds it could be time for a burger, (English beef of course) and beer in the garden.

Happy St Georges Day...

and Happy b'day Ali :)

Heh! Off for a civilised round of golf this evening to celebrate, with a burger afterwards!

Any other golfers on here, as we could arrange a meet at a course? Cheap Society rates at most courses!!

Cheers,

Happy St Georges Day everyone! might pop to the chippy on the way back from work :)

Happy St Georges day! everyone, and Happy Birthday!! to those whose birthday is today also.

What's wrong with having a Chinese on St Geroge's day? :)

Happy St Georges day! everyone, and Happy Birthday!! to those whose birthday is today also.

What's wrong with having a Chinese on St Geroge's day? :)

Nothing, but what's St Geroge's day?

Happy St. George's guys and gals! My flag has been up in my office window for a year now, and isnt showing signs of moving.

Jo-jo, Dim Sum mod LOL! Love it! Does your menu look anything like this?? If so, ill be down in 60!
DSCF0788.jpg

Happy St. George's Day!!!!