1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy new Audi owner and forum member

Han4mi Nov 10, 2018

1. Han4mi

Han4mi New Member

I've been browsing this forum for quite a while now but since I picked up my S3 a few weeks ago I figured it's time to finally say hi to everyone and share some of my thoughts on my first audi.

Here's the little beast (sorry for the low quality, but my main phone is in for repairs):

IMG-20181110-WA0006.jpg

I pre-ordered the car in July and picked it up in October, so the wait was quite long. It's a Daytona Grey sedan with the black pack. I've owned a single car prior to this - an Mk5 golf with the 1.6 fsi engine :) Been saving up for this for some years and I have to say I couldn't be more happy now!

I've been torn between this and the m240i for a while, but the S3 won me over with the exterior look, interior quality and tech. I don't like the new style of Audi's interiors with the touch screen controls and appreciate that mine still has the retracable screen and analogue controls.

Like I mentioned, the interior quality of this car is great (love the vc) and I can't complain about much, although I wish they used some better quality plastic for the cup holders in the back and the seats could have better side bolsters. They aren't as supportive as the ones in the bmw, but it's a minor difference.

The car is a perfect all-rounder. I can use it daily for getting to work and the fuel consumption values that I'm able to get with some smart driving are simply amazing. I got around 52 mpg this morning, which is a value I was getting in the 1.6 fsi engine of my old car:

IMG-20181110-WA0000.jpg

When I put the car into dynamic I can't believe it's the same vehicle, as its nature changes completely. It's a blast to drive and I need to keep the adrenaline in check not to do something foolish :)

I'll upload some more pictures when I get my main phone back. Enjoy your weekend everyone, I sure am going to! :racer:

TYb, oli356, Sandra and 1 other person like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. MattSedg

MattSedg ex S3 owner Gold Supporter Defender 90 Galway Green

welcome to the forum! nice daytona grey, always a winner!

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Enjoy it and the forum :)

5. Tictap

Tictap Member

Welcome mate, very nice car.