Happy days

[ QUOTE ]
lol how sad can u get, grown man tryin to make me confess to something, wot u gonna go to fbi with my addmission which ur blatantly tryin to make? u not got anything better or more interesting to do in ur life? or do u need to GET a life? cos i know they going cheap down sainsburys. for the record, shared internet connection at uni halls, IP address is same for every single computer in the 400 flats, not to mention behind proxy server etc etc. oh wait, they might be able to track me down by my username

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me put you right on this;

1. Every PC that communicates needs a UNIQUE IP address so you can be traced
2. The proxy server has logs recorded by every single connection made by your pc and the 400 others in the uni
3. If the police want to find you, they will. End of story

Finally. DO NOT tarr everyone with the same brush !!!! I for one do not steal by pirating software, and I'm man enough to take the points if I speed.

The problem with this world is that to many people don't take responsibility for there actions. If points on your license may affect you getting a job then tuff. Don't expect to do things and ignore the consequences !!!

[ QUOTE ]
There's no grey area as far as the law is concerned.
There's no case law on the cashpoint scenario because:
1. no bank would admit to it,

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong, NatWest has admitted many a time to cash points over dealing money, but they have never taken their customers to task over it, just swallowed the loss. Also I stated I have no case law - not that there is none.

Perhaps because a few thousand lost at cash points is nothing compared to what they loose in general accounting?

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]

Is it moral to sue your employer because you're an incompetant clumsy tw@t who pours hot tar over himself on a building site?
No, take responsibility for your own stupidity you fool and take comfort from the fact that you're now unemployable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you're bringing in another dimension, Health & Safety.

[ QUOTE ]
Ahhh, the pills are starting to kick in so I can stop now
"Nurse, nurse, he's out of bed again!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you send me some please?

Kev.

"Now you're bringing in another dimension, Health & Safety."
Not really, I was just demonstrating that there is absolutely no correlation between what is morally right and what is legal.

Am I glad I never mentioned the glass stand worth €200 I also got and never ordered!

Now now...

Been feeling bad about it since our moral advisors got on the case, so I brought everything back to the shop.

I did my /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Ahhh, the pills are starting to kick in so I can stop now
"Nurse, nurse, he's out of bed again!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you send me some please?

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shall we do a 'group buy' on the pills?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.