Happy :d

No no you keep making these promises... mean I could say you promised this that and the other and you wouldn't have a clue :idea:

Yeah that's what the TTOC stand was like... but I think I'm going to like AS meets as the forum is great :)

I know hahaha i don't know what day it is half the time

Anyway back to the topic dm me if you want to chat hahaha have you had a play with the boost gauge yet did you get a fitting kit

Sorry boss ;)

After my 11.5 hour shift today I got as far as opening it and thinking it's smaller then I thought it would be, but no ive not put it in yet, it will probably get done sunday when I'm off and yet it come will all the bits to fit it :)

Sorry boss ;)

After my 11.5 hour shift today I got as far as opening it and thinking it's smaller then I thought it would be, but no ive not put it in yet, it will probably get done sunday when I'm off and yet it come will all the bits to fit it :)

Am no ones boss hahaha were all friends here and o i would be itching to get it going hahaha

I am, but I have my niece tomorrow working friday saturday, so hoping to get it up and running before the st helens meet sunday night

I am, but I have my niece tomorrow working friday saturday, so hoping to get it up and running before the st helens meet sunday night

Your doing it wrong they are there to help hahaha and What St Helens meet didn't here about that one