HAPPY BUNNY

Joshstan

Reaction score
hi all with a little help I have managed to get the haldex working on my car for the first time since I got it
Turns out there was not a drop of haldex oil in there and also had a dicky fuse so new oil and filter new precharge pump for good measure much easier to replace than I thought managed to do the whole job with no jack just 2 wheels up on the kerb.
Now I'm just a little confused as I have read that if you pull the handbrake it disengages the haldex also if the abs light comes on it disengages haldex. Now I have intermittent abs problems but light on or off also handbrake on and off I CANNOT get the wheels to spin on my remapped s3 I have tried dropping clutch at 5k I have tried nailing it out of junctions and full throttle in first off of a roundabout and it just f***s off
I am a little confused but by no means in a bad way this thing is awesome to drive.

The only time I can spin all 4 wheel is when I am at some traffic lights near me on a steel bit of tarmac near me when it's very very wet and that's only for a second.

ABS light doesn't disengage Haldex.

I permanently drive with no ABS or ESP, and my Haldex works fine.