Gold Supporter
Happy Birthday John, have a great day :beerchug:

happy-birthday-balloons-banner-24917593.jpg

Birthday+Cake+-+lots+of+candles.jpg

i'm not lighting all them candles!! :lmfao:

RS3copilot

Supporter
Gold Supporter
Thank you guys for your kind wishes. We went out for lunch to the Duncombe Arms, Ellastone, on the Staffordshire/Derbyshire border. John told them it was his birthday, so this is how his treacle tart pudding was served!

Attachments

• J1000350.jpg
    J1000350.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 273

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Thank you guys for your kind wishes. We went out for lunch to the Duncombe Arms, Ellastone, on the Staffordshire/Derbyshire border. John told them it was his birthday, so this is how his treacle tart pudding was served!

That looks really tasty Judith. Glad John is having a good day. :) x

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Thanks guys, I'm truly humbled by all of the good wishes received; it's a real pleasure to own a GREAT motor car: I've made some genuinely GOOD friends here, and enjoy an amazingly good online Forum; thank you... :hi:

PS: the treacle tart, raspberry coulis, vanilla ice cream and strawberry were ace; only a clean plate went back to the kitchen. :thumbsup:

T

T-800

Thanks guys, I'm truly humbled by all of the good wishes received; it's a real pleasure to own a GREAT motor car: I've made some genuinely GOOD friends here, and enjoy an amazingly good online Forum; thank you... :hi:

PS: the treacle tart, raspberry coulis, vanilla ice cream and strawberry were ace; only a clean plate went back to the kitchen. :thumbsup:

Hmmm.... I love a good dessert !!!

warren_S5

VCDS Map User
Especially as you'd need a blowtorch or flame thrower to get them lit inside half an hour! If you used a match by the time you'd lit the last candle the first candle would have melted away.

elton121272

Happy belated Birthday John, you are indeed a fine ambassador for this fellowship forum!

RCD6FC

John,

Belated birthday wishes from the Colonies. As a measure of my respect for you, this is my first post
on the forum (even before hitting the welcome page)!

All the best.

:anbet:

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
John,

Belated birthday wishes from the Colonies. As a measure of my respect for you, this is my first post
on the forum (even before hitting the welcome page)!

All the best.

:anbet:

Before getting the car even... and what a car... :yahoo: thanks Damien.

thankyou-thank-you-thanks-ty-smiley-emoticon-000280-large-1qslyrz_zpsc9f4a37e.gif
ALL...