HAPPY BIRTDAY Simon L 50 today......

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
Happy birthday mate, yeah the big 50 have a great day.......knew me pano-roof would come in handy for something other than letting dust in the cabin...lol
DSC 0516

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, SRT, simonali and 13 others
Love the pano party Jassy !! ;o)

Happy 50th Si !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Scottyg, Simon L and 3 others
Happy Birthday... All the best Jungle

Reactions: Scottyg, Simon L, Sandra and 3 others
@Simon L happy birthday, welcome to the old gits club !!!!!

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Scottyg, Simon L and 5 others
Reminds me of a scene from Pretty Woman...lol
Upload 2016 7 30 8 28 37

Happy Birthday Simon (Diamond Geezer)..lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Max-Robbo, SW14NY'S and 7 others
Happy Birthday Simon all the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daveotto, Jassyo06, Scottyg and 4 others
Happy Birthday @Simon L Have a truly fantastic day. Welcome to the 50's club, it's a great place to be. @jassyo06 has started the celebrations for you already. Nice pic Jassy, your looking well. :) X

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, SW14NY'S, Jassyo06 and 5 others
Ooooooooooohhh shucks, cheers guys!! :)

That picture's got me in stitches J.............top man and thanks again ;) Christ you start on the beers earlier every day........have to join you for a few one day show you how a southern man gets the beers down!! lol

Apologies for not being on much lately been pretty hectic with rock festival, birthday and off on me jollydays on Thursday!!

Cheers y'all ;)

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, SW14NY'S, Daveotto and 6 others

That picture's got me in stitches J.............top man and thanks again ;) Christ you start on the beers earlier every day........have to join you for a few one day show you how a southern man gets the beers down!! lol

Apologies for not being on much lately been pretty hectic with rock festival, birthday and off on me jollydays on Thursday!!

Cheers y'all ;)
Happy Hollybaloos Simon:sunglasses:
Will be going myself on Wednesday..
have a great day mate..:friends:

Reactions: Scottyg, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 2 others

Happy Hollybaloos Simon:sunglasses:
Will be going myself on Wednesday..
have a great day mate..:friends:

Oi, yiv had a holiday yer greedy git!! ;) Enjoy matey, where you off to?

Majorca mate...
Visited this hotel earlier in the year so booked it for Wednesday for 7 days....

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Daveotto, Bristle Hound and 6 others
Happy Birthday Si. 50s the new 40. Have a great day, however, you'll never beat a Scotsman at drinking.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06, Daveotto and 5 others
Sorry mate I forgot to ask where you are off to...I seem to recall jassy mentioning somewhere exotic.Cancun I think??

Reactions: Jassyo06, Sandra, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Happy Birthday Si. 50s the new 40. Have a great day, however, you'll never beat a Scotsman at drinking.
View attachment 98357

Gave up thinking I'd ever grow up years ago Scott..............being grown up is for dullards!! ;)

............as for the drinking comp .................yer in dreamland pal !! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, Scottyg, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Sorry mate I forgot to ask where you are off to...I seem to recall jassy mentioning somewhere exotic.Cancun I think??

Playacar mate.............down the coast from Cancun, just a bit quieter and more family orientated hopefully :)

Reactions: Jassyo06, Scottyg, pburv and 2 others
@Simon L -
26957wall.gif

Welcome to the, ahem, 50+ club mate lol
Don't forget to check with Saga for your car insurance now. Very cheap you know ... ;) :D

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06, Scottyg and 4 others

Cheers y'all ;)

Any plans for the day matey or saving the big blowout for when on hols ?

Just wondered if your lad will return the favour with a blow up princess Leia ?

Reactions: Jassyo06, Scottyg, pburv and 1 other person
@Simon L -
26957wall.gif

Welcome to the, ahem, 50+ club mate lol
Don't forget to check with Saga for your car insurance now. Very cheap you know ... ;) :D

Cheers BH........lets be honest cheaper insurance is one of the few brucie bonuses, but hey ho I'm getting my head round it slowly. It's only a number!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, Scottyg, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Cheers BH........lets be honest cheaper insurance is one of the few brucie bonuses, but hey ho I'm getting my head round it slowly. It's only a number!! lol
Agreed & agreed lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, Scottyg, Sandra and 2 others
Any plans for the day matey or saving the big blowout for when on hols ?

Just wondered if your lad will return the favour with a blow up princess Leia ?

Big din dins out with the family tonight and yeah I'm sure the festivities will continue into the hols mate :)

I was banking on that Princess Leia blow-up and no this is what I got off the kids instead: (no respect at all) lol

acec5931-ca60-4ee9-8274-3bde91a1c106_zpse1ozcz5e.jpg

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, MattSedg, CHEZ and 6 others
Big din dins out with the family tonight and yeah I'm sure the festivities will continue into the hols mate :)

I was banking on that Princess Leia blow-up and no this is what I got off the kids instead: (no respect at all) lol

Lmao. Be good for when you had a few drinks lol. :) X

Reactions: Jassyo06, Scottyg, pburv and 1 other person

Haha blow up zimmer that's pure class !!

Guess we know where they got their sense of humour from !

Reactions: Jassyo06, Scottyg and Simon L
Lmao. Be good for when you had a few drinks lol. :) X

lol :)

I think yer onto to something there Sandra.........might just take it to the restaurant with me plus the massive 50 badge.......in for a penny in for a pound!! :)

Reactions: Sandra, Rob2k68, Scottyg and 1 other person
Haha blow up zimmer that's pure class !!

Guess we know where they got their sense of humour from !

Yeah I'm not normally a morning person Rob but when I saw that at the bottom of the stairs I was in tears!! lol

Reactions: Sandra, Rob2k68, Scottyg and 1 other person
If you don't want the zimmer, I'll put it to good use. :friends::haha::haudrauf:

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Simon, you are in good company as at the other end of the scale it was my lads 18th yesterday and he had his first legal beer in Pizza Hut of all places

Note the Sepango balloons and banners

Reactions: MattSedg, pburv, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Simon, you are in good company as at the other end of the scale it was my lads 18th yesterday and he had his first legal beer in Pizza Hut of all places

View attachment 98379

Tell daveotto Jnr Happy Birthday....lol

Reactions: pburv, Daveotto, Rob2k68 and 1 other person

View attachment 98379

Another lion in the pride!! lol Congrats to yer lad mate :) My daughter's 18th in a couple of months ;)

.......and I've got enormous Spango 50 balloons.......................where's me daytona ones ***!! lol

Reactions: MattSedg, pburv, Daveotto and 2 others