Halogen to bi-xenon for 2006 B7 3.0 TDI Avant

BigBobza9

Reaction score
As above please, looking to convert to bi-xenon, possibly with DRL if they don't look too cheesy. Could you give me a price for a complete pair ready to install please?

Hi bud, they won't be plug and play, you will need a loom which I'm happy to supply if I get full asking price, then some coding will be needed but thats it.

Trups

Hi bud, they won't be plug and play, you will need a loom which I'm happy to supply if I get full asking price, then some coding will be needed but thats it.

Trups

Cheers Trups. Could any auto electrician with a decent knowledge of VCDS do it then? I would travel down to you but you are about 3.5hrs away from Newcastle.

Hi bud.

Anyone with vcds can code them in, you can also try JMB retrofits on here, he is up your way and I have sent customers upto him to have bits done.

I showed someone these lights today, they have an S5 and where undecided on colour scheme, as soon as he saw these his mind was made up and wanted his doing with the black and Titan colours as they work so well.

Trups

They do look very good and i'm picking up a grey B7 A4 Avant from Southampton a week today so could swing by with cash if not too out of the way. I'll check funds and get back to you...

Well if you wanted to fit them il do that for you if you wanted. Let me know.

Trups

How long would it take Trups? Would you take my old halogen units as part payment?

Reactions: t8ups
Il find out on the time as I have not had to o this type of retrofit to a b7 before. Swapping lamps don't take Long, it's the running of the new loom.

I could give you £50 for the old lamps if they are in good nick. I was trying to clear headlights out that I have but I'm sure I can build your halogens up and offer them for sale.

Trups

Trups I won't be able to stop by after picking the car up on Wed as I need to get straight back up the country but i'll be in touch to discuss the lights in the near future, definately after OEM bi xenon.

Hi Bud.

Ok, if they are still around then you can buy them. As said in the Advert, if you got a set of OEM stock ones they would not perform like this.

I have done some digging and it will take a couple of hours to fit with the Loom, you will also need to have the Highline control module to get the DRL's working and with yours been a 3.0TDi I bet it has one.

I can also do the interior kits and plate lights to LED which are easy to swap if you wanted to do them too.

Thanks
Trups

That actually sounds like a plan then. If the lights are still there i'll make a road trip out of it in a few weeks and get the full lot done if you were up for it?

HI Bud.

Yes that's fine with me. let me know when your ready and il let you know if I still have them, if not il have to make you a set. :)

Trups