Halo 3

dsmclark40v

Reaction score
Anyone played halo 3 yet? I have ordered it but my xbox is away at the moment after getting the ring of death on saturday

I was just going to start a thread to see who was excited about this. I am, and I haven't even got a 360.

I played Halo & Halo 2 to bits on my xbox - really tempted to get a 360 just for this.

:tumble:

Not player 1 or 2 so don't really know much about them but i'm wanting a game i can really get into. Getting Fifa 08 on Friday as you can't beat a football game for crack with the lads but you lot think i should go for this aswell?

Well a mate at work got it yesterday and said its really good. I ordered it from play.com and for some reason it only charged me £36.99 for it instead of £39.99 not much of a saving but its something atleast. can't wait to get my xbox back now i called microsoft and they reckoned it will be back with me wednesday of next week. considering i only sent it off monday thats not too bad as they initially said a month.

Ive just completed it on heroic, took a day to do it. Trying to do on Legendary but it sucks the life outta you, most people Ive spoken too have completed it on this setting on co-op mode, which does make it alot easier.
Its a visually great game, campaign may seem a bit short but its supposed to be a fast first person shooter, but it does get longer on the harder settings as you need to find cover on a regular basis.
Online mode is what makes this game stand out, its level designs and modes of play set it apart from others.
Id give it a 95% outta 100
But Im looking forward to Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare. Call of duty 3 set a great standard with its online features and COD4 is promising more.

DSMClark, You probably wont get your original xbox back, its very rare peeps get the same one back. If your lucky like my brother was, youd get a brand new, never used xbox as a replacement. If you get a replacement and it doesnt work, threaten microsoft that u want the elite as a replacement or you want your money back.

I did get my original xbox back. I was hoping to get a new one on the off chance it would have an hdmi port but no such luck. It was a motherboard failier on mine. Loving halo 3 now. playing it on heroic and doing a level a night as i want to drag it out. haven't played online yet. Yeah call of duty 4 does look good