Halloween at Slim's

Matt@Slim'sDetailing

Reaction score
Website
www.slimsdetailing.co.uk
tho-1-1446033276.jpg

Afternoon all,

Long time no speak, my bad! We're going through some dev work at the moment & working on some more guides and content for next year.

I've had a few messages in the last week, and advised a few people to hold tight on any big orders...simply because, we've launched a big Halloween deal.

No tricks, just treats from us with a frightfully (see what I did there?... I'll get me coat) good 15% discount on all items (excludes polishing kits & equipment). We've also got loads of Halloween themed sweets & extras for each order
devilflame.gif

Use code 'trickortreat' at the basket page. Any questions - drop me a line below :)

Cheers,

Matt.

Reactions: scotty76
I went to order last night with this code but payment either Paypal or Sagepay failed each time.

So I'm afraid you lost my compulsive order, annoying as you had the tyre and rubber gel that I preferred.

I went to order last night with this code but payment either Paypal or Sagepay failed each time.

So I'm afraid you lost my compulsive order, annoying as you had the tyre and rubber gel that I preferred.

Hey Paul,

Sorry I missed this over the weekend. I'm looking into this today, I'll drop you a PM with some details if you wanted to order at later stage.

There's a couple of areas we're addressing, we had some problems with Paypal, that we thought we had resolved. Sagepay, is a new one. We moved to an upgraded server last week early on, there were some issues with users on the server that can be quickly resolved just by clearing your internet cache.

Not convenient at all, allow me to apologise for the inconvenience. A few teething issues as we improve things on the site sadly.

Thanks, Matt.

No troubles, next time I need something I'll try you again with hopefully better results.