haha just stumbled accross some snaps of my old a3 18t

Rogue-24-84

Reaction score

hahaha when i was young this was cool..!!! them wheels were gunmetel with chequered bits on one spoke and bonnet bra when i sold it.. haha memories!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
id love to know if its still on the road, im sure the guy who bought it was from up manchester way..

yeah why did you keep that?
no i got conned out of it..!!! the bloke stiched me when he bought it and was ment to sent the v5 to me so i could swap it but never did.. does it say what car its on now? the reg on that 18t was D3 HRL

no i got conned out of it..!!! the bloke stiched me when he bought it and was ment to sent the v5 to me so i could swap it but never did.. does it say what car its on now? the reg on that 18t was D3 HRL

The R9OGO comes back as a AUDI A3 T SPORT but the D3HRL comes back as a LANDROVER :blink:

well the bloke who bought it that was his reg d3 --- and i saw it for sale on pistonheads ages ago with d3 plate on it, because i mailed him loosing the head as he'd just copied and pasted my original advert and added on some of his lies... dvla told me r9ogo wasnt even on the system anymore as i tried to buy it back AGAIN!!

im sat here fuming now!!! :gun2: that plate was my 18th birthday present

well the bloke who bought it that was his reg d3 --- and i saw it for sale on pistonheads ages ago with d3 plate on it, because i mailed him loosing the head as he'd just copied and pasted my original advert and added on some of his lies... dvla told me r9ogo wasnt even on the system anymore as i tried to buy it back AGAIN!!

im sat here fuming now!!! :gun2: that plate was my 18th birthday present

Don't know where the landrover come into it then.....lol

That is a good plate, Why did you sell it?

You can check it yourself here: http://ownvehicle.askmid.com/

yh its my initials and nickname (hence my username lol) thats why my parents bought me it, i didnt sell it i sold the car but he couldnt wait for me to take it off and wanted the car asap so we agreed he would send me the logbook after taxing it so i could remove it then send it back to him, which he never did!! toss'r :3sadwalk:

Bad news about the plate mate. I had the opposite where I bought a 200sx with an s14 *** numberplate and agreed the plate would stay, but 2 weeks later I got a letter from dvla saying it was being put back to the original number as the owner had transferred the fancy plate it across. Scumbag.
What skirts and headlights are they? I reckon black lights would look wicked on my silver s3!

Bad news about the plate mate. I had the opposite where I bought a 200sx with an s14 *** numberplate and agreed the plate would stay, but 2 weeks later I got a letter from dvla saying it was being put back to the original number as the owner had transferred the fancy plate it across. Scumbag.
What skirts and headlights are they? I reckon black lights would look wicked on my silver s3!
yh to say i was fuming is not the word... lucky i never knew where he lived!! 18t sport skirts all i changed were the bumpers to s3 ones, headlights were just smoked angel eyes ones, depo i think, about 130 quid with electric motors in them, i never hooked the angel eyes up as im not to keen on that look unless on a bmw, just wanted the really as they have projectors in and i stuck some hid's in them.... looked nice :)

The way the s3 bumper meets the a3 wings looks superb, I thought the s3 wings were different to the a3?

yeah direct fit mate, all that needed modifying was the rear valance under the bumper where the exhaust on the s3 come out its different, i think on the skirts are different as the arches flair? but these may even fit aswell... i never tried it!! it did look nice tho :)

did it never REALLLLY **** you off that the rear bumper was a different silver to the car?? lol
yeah every time i looked at it, but at 18 i was more interested in spending my money on booze and women..!! so it stayed likr that lol..

different story now tho, the mrs comes after the s3 lol, not that id ever say that to her face coz she'd tan my **** :asskicking: haha