Had The Motor On Rollers

Pat

Reaction score
Well had the week off so thought, sod it ill take the motor to Corten Millers in boston..

They have a good rep, another local company takes his high powered evos there so thought if its good enough for him its def good enough for me

Wasnt running full boost but held at 1.4 bar

photo11.jpg

Still waiting on cams to come from I.E so if i can get it upto 365 i`ll be more than happy

Very nice mate. Should easily see that though with a gt30 and your spec!!

i would be ****** off quite frankly if i wasnt seeing 400hp with your spec.
surely 20psi is still enough for some good power figures.
not that 340 is bad, but the spec and the money gone in id expect more, way more.

just seen your injectors, arent they a tad small for a gt30?

Didn't realise it was a gt30. Whats your full spec?I would have expected more

Power curve seems to level out at 5000 to 5500 where as climbs nicely before hand? It's almost like hit the limit of something?

Only surmising as may be mapped like it? Think you have definately got some more to come from your set up :)

It's a gt30 compact not a full 3071

I'm happy with it at the moment still some more work to be done and def needs more for mapping

Bet it feels lovely to drive as power delivery doesn't seem that laggy

I'm sure you'll see some more out of it when had a tinker with the map ;)

You going to gti inters?

Stacey yeah mate I'll be there be either on cov stand or Lvs-r stand

Be good to meet u

Definately mate should be there unless something drastic happens so will be good to finally meet ;)

I should be on the asn stand all being well, what's the lvrs stand if you don't mind me asking?

LVS-r are the guys who built mine, Andy who owns company already has a successful garage and now wants to branch into performance side, this will be there first main show

They will have a stand there, along with some awesome cars, will be mapping on day

LVS racing for FTW
you damn rite they have some awesome cars pat

They were asked to provide track car for the MSV stand on the day of the dtm @ brands hatch

b658e462.jpg

Good work LVS racing ;)
3f52676a.jpg

Last edited: