Had an iPhone since the 3G. Wanting a change. Which android should I choose?

Yeah different apps etc effect batteries differently. Unfortunately mobile phone prices are going up for all brand flagship phones. The next Samsung phone is going to cost a similar price to the iPhone X.

Think this thread has made me say stuff it!!! I'm ordering a pixel over the weekend. Last night my wife was saying just make a ****** choice i'm sick of you going on about it.

Been a iphone man since since the 4s but i'm going back to android. Before that I had galaxy's and what a pile of poop they were. Forever breaking in your hand. Had 3 iphones and never broken one

Reactions: DrEskimo
Think this thread has made me say stuff it!!! I'm ordering a pixel over the weekend. Last night my wife was saying just make a ****** choice i'm sick of you going on about it.

Been a iphone man since since the 4s but i'm going back to android. Before that I had galaxy's and what a pile of poop they were. Forever breaking in your hand. Had 3 iphones and never broken one

Think that’s what I would have picked mate.

Remember the 6s and 6s Plus have very different battery lives. Even still the Pixel 2 XL beats the 8 Plus by about an hour. I can’t imagine the iPhone X has a better battery life than the 8 Plus as it must have a smaller battery due to size, and has the same processor but a beefy OLED high res screen to run....

Look forward to hearing your thoughts :)
Been meaning to jump from iOS to android for a while now, although I do tend to keep phones for 4/5yrs so I’ve got a while on my 6s yet!

Reactions: Raiden
This is how much of a sado iv'e these guys have been doing different tests and reviews on smart phones over the last few weeks:

Unbox therapy
marques brownlee
Mrwhostheboss

So anyone looking at a new phone these guys have tested the s**t out of what's out there. I'm tied in for 2 year contracts at time work so I didn't want to make the switch and then regret it

Reactions: paul wev and DrEskimo
Been subscribed to the first two for years now.

I guess I’m just as sad

My pixel 2 would be perfect if the ****** Bluetooth worked!!!!!

Blimey that's a bit mad for a new phone, I've got the same one :happy: does it try pair? Can the phone be sent back? Have you factory reset it? Drop us a pm if you like, I love playing with phone's.

My daughter warned me about updating my iPhone 6s, she had seen people complaining on bookface about their phones being slower so i haven't bothered, my phone gets plenty of use during the day but rarely the charge never drops below 75 pecent

Blimey that's a bit mad for a new phone, I've got the same one :happy: does it try pair? Can the phone be sent back? Have you factory reset it? Drop us a pm if you like, I love playing with phone's.
It is a ongoing issue Google are having with a lot of them. I had a moan at Sundar Pichai and his bods are on the case. Think another update should sort it out. It will connect to most devices and play sound through YouTube, Spotify and SoundCloud but Google music app and my Pokémon go button won't work which is weird. A lot of people can't connect with there cars. Tried a few things but no joy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pretty much what the title says.

I’ve had an iPhone since the iPhone 3G but I’m getting a bit bored of them now and the last few phones have pretty much been identical and I can’t stand the little cut out on the iPhone X.

So can anyone recommend a good Android or other phone. Contract is up soon so needing a new phone but I haven’t got a clue about anything other than iPhone.

Thanks in advance.
Buy a pay and go one, then when you realize you are missing the iPhone you haven't lost much when changing again ;):p

Reactions: paul wev and A4AvantBlackEdition