H7R HID

Stu.Audi

Reaction score
Was wonder if it canbus safe on a4 and no issue I kniw it been ask many time on here
Am sure 6000k is better output

H7R is just a H7 bulb that is shielded and designed for non projector lights

Yes I know that I mean when fitting it , if I get them will it cause any problem ?

work fine on my car mate, I have a 56 a4 b7

Reactions: Stu.Audi
work fine on my car mate, I have a 56 a4 b7

Brills buds thx so it the canbus that I need to buy

Do you have it fitting and a pics of ur light on please if possible ? As am fairly new here lol

Brills buds thx so it the canbus that I need to buy

Do you have it fitting and a pics of ur light on please if possible ? As am fairly new here lol

Yes,

best picture I have mate. sorry

edit: these are also 6000k

No problem.
I have no issues when it comes to MOT, but I guess that depends if you know them well or not. Lad I use used to work for my father so hes pretty close.
Never been pulled for having them either, yes I have led sidelights too

Exellenct buds thx u v much
Just done mt interior led so number plate morra so looking in hid there about 45 to 60
Was it hard fitting in that engine bay lol ?

Reactions: T3nnant
Exellenct buds thx u v much
Just done mt interior led so number plate morra so looking in hid there about 45 to 60
Was it hard fitting in that engine bay lol ?

When you fit the number plate bulbs... make sure the plastic covers have a good seal as my last ones failed due to slight leak.
yea a decent kit will be around £50-70 pay more=pay once make sure they have a warranty too, most have 1 year on bulbs and 2 on ballasts.
there easy enough to fit, just plug into the harness and they are ready, can be a bit fiddly with limited space but only have to remove the air intake pipe on the left and that's it.
make sure you take note of hope the old bulbs come out as they only really fit in one way and you cant really see when the lights are still on the car.