H7 or H11!

flippantaudi

Reaction score
Sorry if its already been answered but there is a LOT of conflicting info on the forums and bulb selling websites.

Can someone definitively answer, are the foglight bulbs on my 2009 A6 Facelift Avant H7 or H11? All bulb websites list H7 but I've seen a few posts saying its definitely H11.

Looking to get some bulbs that match the DRLS and Xenons (and full LED interior bulbs, thanks Trups) - Ill probably go for the Osram.

Only one way to be 100% sure and that's to remove the bulb and check 👍

Ive just had a new batch of halogen fogs land, they are pure white, made with quartz Glass so perform 20% better than OEM bulbs even tho they have a coating to make them shine white.

for fittings:
Early A6's had H7
08 to 09 it was H11 - round fog housings
10 + where H8 - Square fogs.

Ive just had a new batch of halogen fogs land, they are pure white, made with quartz Glass so perform 20% better than OEM bulbs even tho they have a coating to make them shine white.

for fittings:
Early A6's had H7
08 to 09 it was H11 - round fog housings
10 + where H8 - Square fogs.
Facelift S-Line have round fogs, Facelift SE have square fogs. This is not year dependent

Just done mine and they are nearly a perfect colour match with Xenons, excellent service again Trups :applause:

Awesome. Just bought myself a pair - Im annoyed I bought some Osram Night Breakers now.... They are better than stock ones but still quite yellow compared to the Xenons and DRL's. Anyone want some very cheap H11 Osram Nightbreakers give me a shout!