H&R spacers on A3 s-line

jordychris

Reaction score
want to fill the archs on my a3 tfsi quat with 18" 5 arm alloys thinking of buying 10mm spacers all round or maybe 15mm on the rear and 10mm on front what do you guys think will the 15mm on the rear make the wheels sit out too far

there are a couple of threads already about h&r spacers - do a search

also, measure the space between your tyre wall and arch to see how far you can come out - you also have to consider spring compression when hitting bumps - if you are sitting too far out you may hit the inner arch :(

I have 10mm on the front and 15mm on the rear of my S3 and have no problems.....unless I have the rear of the car full of passengers and I get some slight rubbing issues over uneven ground.

mate, I fit 10mm H&R spacers to the rears of my 2.0 TDI, they looked good but as stated by others here, with people in the back and on bumpy ground you will get rubbing issues.

I always think I am not a taxi and dont give many people lifts but when you do its annoying and a bit embarrasing. I took them off in the end. The rubbing was mild tho (but noisy!). Is up to you.

Cooky