H&R Spacers & Bolts Group Buy

DPM

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.dpmperformance.co.uk
10 or more people and the price will be £165 delivered for 10mm front and 15mm rear hubcentric spacers with 8 extended bolts front and 8 extended bolts rear all by H&R delivered to your door! Please reply if you want to be part of the GB and we'll get a list going, locking wheel bolts will need to be supplied by your selves!

:thumbsup:

vanilla_ice said:
Maybe a dumb question, but i'll ask anyway...

What do we use for the 5th bolt on each wheel?

Cheers,

ICE

good point!

You'll need to use your own locking wheel nuts, i can supply 20 bolts but then your wheels won't have a locking wheel nut on them. We don't sell locking wheels so i'm affraid we can't supply them. Sorry guys.

Will our current locking nuts not fit the studs that you supply? i.e Do your bolts have a different thread to the standards?

Cheers,

ICE

Demon Tweeks do the Locking bolts you will need for when you fit the spacers, theyre around £16 for a set of 4 which is less than half the Halfords price!
But you should be able to get away with using your original ones in the fronts but the rears are just too short.

Regards
Ash

Second time round with this Group Buy and also joining it with the TT Forum. Price are below for 10 or more people buying together...

H&R 10mm Spacer Kit with 8 Extended Bolts - £75 delivered

H&R 15mm Spacer Kit with 8 Extended Bolts - £85 delivered

H&R 20mm Spacer Kit with 8 Extended Bolts - £95 delivered

H&R 10mm/10mm Spacer Kit with 16 Extended Bolts - £145 delivered

H&R 10mm/15mm Spacer Kit with 16 Extended Bolts - £155 delivered

H&R 15mm/15mm Spacer Kit with 16 Extended Bolts - £165 delivered

H&R 15mm/20mm Spacer Kit with 16 Extended Bolts - £175 delivered

Locking nuts will need to be supplied by yourself as we can't supply them. Anyone interested just let me know!

Damian
DPM Autostyling