H & R Coilovers dangerous

OCDetails

Reaction score
Website
www.ocdetails.co.uk
Anyone else tried the H & R kit for the S1?

I genuinly cant push the car due to the back end wanting to hop around the corner. the front seems fine and loves to turn in but my god is the back so unsettled at anything above 60mph. im thinking the dampers on the Kit just arnt up for the job and are more of a street / OEM direct replacement is it feels exactly the same on the OEM Mag lev shocks and dampers.

Im thinking about switching out to KW v3's or Clubsport 2's as i will be tracking the car this year and i need stability in the corners.

I've only heard good things (well if you exclude the price from the comments :) ) about the KW v3's - what you're experiencing with the H&R's sounds worrying, have you contacted them to see if they have any suggestions?

I've only heard good things (well if you exclude the price from the comments :) ) about the KW v3's - what you're experiencing with the H&R's sounds worrying, have you contacted them to see if they have any suggestions?
yeah, I was asking some racing drivers yesterday about the issue and they said just get KW's they don't know anyone that runs H&R coilovers for fast road/track.

I have emailed H&R about this but no response as yet.