Guess what the post man bought me today !!!!

ordered them from germany off ebay £110 delivered
They look really good cant wait to get them on

I wish my postman would buy me stuff from Germany :(

Just put some raceglaze plastic dressing on the black plastic parts of the accelerator pedal , let that soak in for a few hours then I will put another coat on that should help to keep them looking at there best

Sweet buy man, I think I may just have to get some of these pedals, they look mental!

Cheers for the link, that'll save some time searching! Haha, now I need to find myself an S3 manual gear shifter. I've ordered a few things from germany before the post time isn't as bad as you would think.

Rhyso which ones did u get?

I took a pic of my own and they seem curve the opposite way to his A3 ones!

The golf ones look more like mine

Mines DSG btw

I almost ordered the ones for £110 then I saw ur link! :salute:

All fitted took 10 mins theres a connector block , a 10mm bolt and 2 clips holding the gas pedal on. Looking at the new one makes it easy to get the gas pedal off and the brake and clutch pedal simply pull off.
Looks really good

Before

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Reactions: The Engineer, Stiggles and N8
Haha deffo looks like a worthwhile investment :D

Damn it i'm not even home yet and the mod bug has bitten again!

I put these pedals on my car just over a week ago, and they changed the whole appearence of the interior - they look mint! Be careful when your feet are wet though! :)

I need a set of these! got so much that I want to do and the cars not even here yet!!!

10 Days and counting! :yahoo:

Motox-collect can I ask how long delivery was for the pedals you purchased?

i just ordered the DSG ones

Get 'em quick they're flying off the shelves!

(not really, he's got loads left)!

Motox-collect can I ask how long delivery was for the pedals you purchased?

Ordered 2x lots, as I ordered DSG ones by mistake originally.... doh!
They took around 5 days, and then the correct set took 7-10, definately worh the wait with what you save!

Urm might check how much can supply these for, see if can get any better pricing.

Hi all ordered my set of pedals the other day from the same place as motox-collect, at just under £70 including postage was too cheap not to.

Ordered my set last week and it turned up last night. Getting the existing Accelerator pedal off is a pig but finally did it with some patience, those clips are hard to get off!

anyway thought i'd post up some pics, excuse the iPhone quality

Before:
ab471748.jpg

119c9ff6.jpg

After:
ec281d59.jpg

559ef2f1.jpg

i received mine and fitted them yesterday. They look ace!

BUT DAMN The accelerator pedal is hard to do!

My one wouldnt pull out of the two prongs i had to jus yank it and then argue with that connector

yh i found that too, was going to pull the fcuker out but then didnt want to break anything so i took a deep breath and just tried to get that stupid small left clip off. its harder on the left one as the space is so small and no 'normal' screwdriver fits in there. and that damned connector... i swear i nearly broke that thing till i realised i had to push the grey part all the way in!

yer my connector i used a screw driver to push it in until it clicked....once it clickd the pedal slided off but when i went to put the new pedal on the connector clip wouldnt come back up :scared2:

i thought the connector snapped from inside so it wouldnt come back up but thankfully i pushed it up with a screwdriver and it went back in place. All happy now though they look ace!

Urm might check how much can supply these for, see if can get any better pricing.

Any news Nigel? Would prefer to buy them from someone like you rather than an ebay seller...

I got mine the other day! £68 Delivered, ordered from eBay.com but actually shipped from Czech Republic.

Before:
photo2.jpg

After:
photo3.jpg