GTI SPRING FESTIVAL - SANTA POD - MARCH 29TH 2009

Byzan im now a maybe mate.... if i can get my car sorted before the show then i will defo be there..... 50/50 at the minute until i get this problem diagnosed

went last week for the fast show. got a 15.1. in a standard 2001 amk 210 is this any good? or is my drivin crap?
Oh yeah defo cumming this weekend

they arent that slow.... lad at our work just bought an 04 plate SL500 merc (5.0ltr) in the hope of upstaging me on power, 1/4mile time of 14.6's, hes gutted:laugh:

they arent that slow.... lad at our work just bought an 04 plate SL500 merc (5.0ltr) in the hope of upstaging me on power, 1/4mile time of 14.6's, hes gutted:laugh:

realy now thats a slow car lol
how much he pay for it

weres vin deasel when you need him lol

what you all talking about? It's going to be a corker on Sunday!

Ahh right, well in my defense last time i looked it sid rain/sleet:undwech:. lol

I am planning on being there whatever, WWWOOOHOOOO !!

Here is usually very accurate, Normally use it for work! High winds means no work for me!!

When we get there will they ask us for a name and club then direct us to the right area??

Earlier this week it was going to be 80% chance of rain/sleet and stupid cold. Now its got closer it seems that it may be a bit chilly but sunny

realy now thats a slow car lol
how much he pay for it

weres vin deasel when you need him lol

20k..... for an 04 plate.... the kid is 25, i told him he should have got a £50 discount so he could buy himself a pullover to wrap around his neck... the 50 yr old look is all the rage in these huge big engined mercs :lmfao:

Well, we have had a **** day....
Just enough cash to make the day worthwhile and the clutch master cylinder on the A3 gives up( at least all indications are its that), its under 5k old and VW wont warrenty it as they didnt fit it, ASSH*LES!!!

We have a new one turning up in the morning, so hope to get it done and get on our way to the RR day that SRS are running as we were gonna do that en route too,lol

Hopefully we will both be there with both cars, but who knows....... AAARSSSSSSSSSEEEE

hope you get it sorted Mark.....

Just a quicky, count me back in as a definate as long as its not absolutely throwing it down - cars repaired!!

hope you get it sorted Mark.....

Just a quicky, count me back in as a definate as long as its not absolutely throwing it down - cars repaired!!

If anyone else says anything about rain on sunday I'm going to throw a strop!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE SUNNY ***!!!!!

have i got a sticker and place in with the boys.

Can i have a £5 worth for my other cars

HELL YEAH

numbers are the same but it is damp here and I'm forty minutes away from the pod so hopefully it blows over

Ok so new MC put on reverse out of the drive and no breaks or clutch!!!! (there was not enough vacume to work the breaks as the car was bearly moving) nearly pooed myself! Back on the drive and its now leaking break fluid so it is obviously the slave. Managed to get hold of the part and Byzan is in the middle of fitting it.

I hope to God it works I have been looking forward to this weekend for months. Well if all goes well we will be up tomorrow in both cars, if not just the A4
unhappy.gif

Fingers crossed
keule.gif

Ps if we come in just the A4 please dont ask about it or I will cry :(

:sorry: Sorry im not gonna be able to make this now :crying:

Hope the rest of you have a top day and manage some good times on the strip

p.s. hopefuuly ill be able to make the GTI summer festival

Well guys there is a spare place on the stand now as i have to work in the morning :wtf:

Hope the weather is good for you and dont forget to put some pics up

Dave.

Stace,think your sig needs updating....merlin purple "fastest colour":)

Jas, fastest when its working, lol ****** cowboy mechanics.......GGGRRR

Just the A4 now, no energy, and no light. Its kind of in, needs linging and bolting etc now. Well ******, tho i spose at least this way i dont get my **** handed to me by my mrs. But what a ****** way for it to happen

See you all tomorrow