GTI Spring Festival convoys?

Tescos/Notcutts carpark off jcn4 M42 0715 mate. Looks like we mite do a few stops along the way to meet up with more people if we want the convoy to expand? M6 Corley services anyone?

Same place as we met up for Audis in the Park??? If so, I'm in...

<tuffty/>

Mines not going down the strip...I value my transmission too much :)

Mines not going down the strip...I value my transmission too much :)

LOL! It's ok mate, I'm not going down neither, unless I can purchase one run, seems to be £20 for unlimited runs for the day, I only want to go once! Save my transmission for GTI Inters, where it will hopefully be AmD vs REVO round 3.

I doubt I will be going down the strip either tbh.... my cars not 100% how I want it yet so I think I will leave it until GTI Inters too....

<tuffty/>

think im gonna run mine down the strip, although i will just decide when i get to the gates lol

cars good for it but looking back at my track record of cars it would be just my luck to drop a valve/blow turbo/smash my gearbox :(

o well in for a penny, in for a pound as they say

im leaving from Durham at about 6 going down A1/M1 if any one would like to convoy youre welcome,altenatively if you see me on the road give me a wave(BG**NWD SILVER a3 8l)

any one want to meet at leicester forest est services for the drive down from there ?? few of the mk 5 golf gti boys will be there too