GTI Spring Festival Convoy from Toddington Services on M1

smudge_don

Reaction score
Right, for anyone travelling up from the South, i reckon it would be good to meet at Toddington Services and then convoy to the show from there. Details of location below:

Toddington Services

Motorway: M1 (North-bound)

Where: Between Junctions 11 and 12
Postcode: LU5 6HR

Gates open at 8am, i suggest we get to Toddington at 7am and leave and 7.20am(ish)

Please post any interest in here, and i will send out my number via PM so anyone can phone me should they get lost/be late

Attending:

Smudge_don (Jordan)

im in
7am meet haha my girlfriend is going to moan like hell :lmfao:

Smudge_don (Jordan)
s3 gav

lol mine too!!!

Gates open at 8am so i'm thinking we'll get there around that time, they'll blaitantly be a que anyway

yeah ques going to be huge earlier we get there the better

Jordan,

Add me to the convoy, I am leaving croydon at 6am so I should be there around 7 or so.

Costa

Hi Costa,

Will do mate, i'm leaving from Sutton around that time, wanna meet up on the way to Toddington?

Now attending:

Smudge_don (Jordan)
s3 gav
karlharcourt
S3 CYP

Jordan

Can do pal let me check with a pal to see if he's still coming and i shall send you a pm friday night/sat morning to confirm where we can meet on route

****** hell that's early.....can't complain tho - Toddington is only a 20 mins away.

Will try and be at Toddington for 7 / 715. Red 8P with PPlate.

cool cool, will be i laybye just off j14, crystal blue A3, will keep a look out and join on the back, see you in the morning, should be a great show :)

Thanks for up-date Jase! :icon_thumright: