GTI Inters 2011 photos

drmole, cheers pal might have to get one of those for next time, lovin the stealth look all you need is the black s line badges i have been thinking of getting some for mine, will post a pic when i get them

Was your yellow dtm across the road from audi sport with gunmetal / anthracite alloys??? If it is then that is a stunning motor, that will probably be my next purchase in sprint blue. I think my mate who has the RS4 with the carbon bonnet took some pics of it, if he does i will let you know

i saw your yellow DTM mate, drove past us as you must of been on your way out, looking good she was. you should get to one of the meets.

good shots of me and the car dar lol DAMN im a UNIT huh!!!!! or as some people call me "a machine dipped in skin" love the shots of the car dude. top man

drmole, cheers pal might have to get one of those for next time, lovin the stealth look all you need is the black s line badges i have been thinking of getting some for mine, will post a pic when i get them

ive got DTM badges ready for when the DTM kit is fitted seen the black S-line badges tho they look mint only available in US as i understand may order one for the front and see which i prefer them or the DTM ones jus let me know wa color u want the plates and wa design u like and ill get em made up for u and post it to u or keep it for u n bring it to the next show

some good photo's there peeps oh and thanks to all for the pics of mine she was looking good in the sun , ps thanks for the rolling shots darren and colin

Thanks guys, my car is the yellow one with the anthracite wheels. parked on a stand next to a mk1 golf and caddy. Here are some pics of my car from saturday when it was in the main car park. Where the parking staff put me right behind an rs4, how embarrassing!!

47b5ef56.jpg

722e9abe.jpg

looks stunning chris, is the colour imola yellow as it seems darker?? where are you from did you say?

I'm pretty sure its imola. i'm from Leicester. Was in Wales all last week if ya may have seen it lol. It was a choice between a b7 2.0T or a b5 s4 as b7 s4's are too expensive to insure and tax. I couldn't find a decent example of a b5 but seeing some going down strip at weekend made me want one again. I miss having some decent power, need to get mine running a bit more as feels a little slow standard!!

get it remapped mate, should tickle your fancy for a few months then until you find out what you want to do with it

i know, i need to earn more money. i have been trying to promote my new employer on here, more money he makes more i make and it'll lead to more DTM spending :).
I nearly got it mapped at the weekend but would like MRC to do it i reckon. Need to get as much as poss out of it. Eventually looking for around 300bhp.
Speaking of which anyone heard or used storm development? they offer 280-300bhp for £1795 :)

I only got one good pic from the day

eb8a0f29.jpg