GTI international- whos going what day?

TorqueTerrorist

www.sprayplan.co.uk
Reaction score
Website
www.sprayplan.co.uk
As above...

Never been before. Which day is the more favourable, and who is coming along?

I wanna get amongst it. Rip the car up the strip and see what the crack is.

Considering going either there or santa pod myself in August. Never been to them two but heard they meant to be good tracks especially Santa pod

Considering going either there or santa pod myself in August. Never been to them two but heard they meant to be good tracks especially Santa pod
I've been to Santa pod loads. It's great. Except that weekend is a jap car show. Couldn't handle all them civics sounding like angry wasps, and all those chavs in old imprezas, grumbling and smoking up the strip.
(I shouldn't bad mouth imprezas, a guy got all sensitive about it the other day) haha

Lol haha some civics are quick, most are just loud and not quick! We should organise a day for all to meet and go to a 1/4 mile :)

never been either looks good though ,what does the club stand bit mean? Somewhere to park your car????

Last edited:
I wondered that. Says to reserve stand tickets on GTI international website, but can't seem to see it...

Any help on the matter anyone...??
On the ticket screen near the bottom club a display click the little drop down box and Audi sport is in there ,
What ever day I go it will be raining and blazing sunshine the day I don't go :)

Reactions: Compkiler
On the ticket screen near the bottom club a display click the little drop down box and Audi sport is in there ,
What ever day I go it will be raining and blazing sunshine the day I don't go :)
But we have 4wd brother...if ripping it up the strip was your concern...I'm going to go. Would be good to meet some people from here. My mates drive well sh*t cars haha

Strip ain't my Thing fun watching other people kill there clutch and transmission though, I went to the Crawley thing last week met some nice people from here :) is there a day s3 owners generally go?

I went last year on the Saturday and it wasn't too great. From what I hear Sunday is the day that everyone goes

Hope bcs have a stand there might get a good price on a pipe may book Sunday then is it a late finish ? Quite a drive for me and work early Monday :(

Was a long drive for me too. I didn't stay that long because it was pretty dull

Reactions: Smirky
Worth a gamble for 18 quid on a Sunday u going this year ???

Im going to GTI and i know there are a few others going also from here. Me and a few other guys are camping over Saturday night so a few beers and BBQ if its nice.

There is a Thread for the GTI International along with a link etc and who is attending. :)

Im going to GTI and i know there are a few others going also from here. Me and a few other guys are camping over Saturday night so a few beers and BBQ if its nice.

There is a Thread for the GTI International along with a link etc and who is attending. :)
I'll go, I'm not keen enough to camp...especially without drugs hahaha

Where's the thread. I'd like to meet some Audi nutcases please

Reactions: Smirky
Trying to get tickets and the site keeps saying access denied ,doesn't seem to like iPads !

I would pay on the gate but I wanna get in the Audi-sport stand

Tbh I'm still unsure wether to take the 3hr journey to the GTi festival or take the 1hr santapod drive? I'd love to go up against loads of Jap cars :)
Santapod is gona cost hardly anything but gti international gona cost me over £100 and that's without fuel...

Tbh I'm still unsure wether to take the 3hr journey to the GTi festival or take the 1hr santapod drive? I'd love to go up against loads of Jap cars :)
Santapod is gona cost hardly anything but gti international gona cost me over £100 and that's without fuel...
Why so much ? My Sunday tickets cost me £13.50

Saturday and Sunday with camping as its to far a journey to go for just one day! Then ya gotta pay for the strip which I'd have to buy two whole days worth as knowing my luck it would **** down on the Saturday afternoon if I had booked that time slot?... Or no one I wanted to go up against would be racing at the same time if you get me!

Compelling argument for me too. But I've been santa pod a fair bit over the years. Gonna have a look at GTI international

We will be attending guys... We have a massive stand and I`ll be doing some great deals on Revo software and Various Hardware on the day..

Reactions: Compkiler
We will be attending guys... We have a massive stand and I`ll be doing some great deals on Revo software and Various Hardware on the day..
When u say revo software do you mean remapping???

I think the next big thing where you can run any car down the strip @ Pod is USC which is end of next month.

As far as im aware Jap fest isn't a open run what you brung.