GTI International Club Stand - Signup here!

Quick question guys, my brother-in-law wouldnt mind coming with me, but obviously does not have a on-line ticket, can he pay at the entrance if he's with me?

yes he can Andy £17
forecast says rain.hopefully they have got it wrong.

Thanks mate, hes had more VAG cars than Ive had hot dinners so he should be in his element lol.

Yeah fingers crossed the rain will hold off!

Im going to give the car a polish tonight for the weekend so it best not rain :beee:.
But after driving 300 miles my car will be filty so anyone got any suggetions on how to wash it when im there?
I was thinking maybe finding a jetwash at a petrol station near the event. Anyone know of one?
Thanks.

im gonna wash my car tonight, but ive got a at least a 400mile journey before i get to inters, is there a jet wash near by?

I'm sure there will be some garages nearby,google it.

You will be lucky to see my car clean for any event, I'll clean it the day before and just drive it over the next day lol

It's lucky to get that Joe isn't it :lmfao:

I am gonna go for quick detialer and Tufftyblokes Jeffs stuff,lol

All week its been baking whilst I'm couped up at work and now I'm hearing its gonna pee down just in time for the weekend....AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

All week its been baking whilst I'm couped up at work and now I'm hearing its gonna pee down just in time for the weekend....AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Yep, But after watching the forcast a second ago it sounds like it maybe only a small shower if that! :w00t:

Im going to google a nearby petrol station to jetwash my car as ive just spent 4 hours cleaning the barst@rd and it now must look clean after the journey!

Small problem, going through my things for tomorrow, and all I have is the club display card that goes over the mirror, no tickets?! Is that all I need?

Know this is a bit late but is there any space on the stand? And any passes I can get, was gonna show and shine bu I dunno if I can make it there in time. Don't wanna be stuck hidden miles back in the carpark! Help anyone?

Small problem, going through my things for tomorrow, and all I have is the club display card that goes over the mirror, no tickets?! Is that all I need?

You will need your ticket, not sure what you can do to prove you had one other than maybe take the ref number you got for payment but FactionOne tried to get in just for a hour late today and he is staff and they made him pay as he had no ticket.

<tuffty/>

Cheers Paul, I've spoke to Jason about it in the other Inters thread, im just gonna turn up and if I have to pay again, so be it! I just hope its worth it!

Yeah ill give that a go next week. Im just annoyed at myself for leaving it so late to check everything!

Rich, hope you don't mind, i have unstuck the thread as the event has now passed and the pictures thread is still going strong