GTi International Club Stand List

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's the drive there and back that worries me!!! Can't be the slowest.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll be safe enough...it's a lot of straight line, motorway stuff!!

If we deviate onto the back roads...well...there's a certain 16v Golf who's helmsman is quite handy...and may cause a headache or two.

The rest are toonsers...they'll not trouble you. No dual carridgeway...no balls!!

In all seriousness, we intend to take it easy...no point in getting charged / banned / photo taken on the way down or back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like the Gumball "Its a rally not a race" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tickets booked, pm being sent Rich for passes cheers

Can I put my A4 on the stand on Sunday?

If you need a spec list PM me

Thanks

Nice one mate

I`ve PM`d you my address

What sort of time will you need me to be there on the day?

Well, anyone up for heading to the venue in convoy from the midlands area? I'm gonna be meeting the Slug on the way, wanna meet with us again Mark, and anyone else....?

[ QUOTE ]
Well, anyone up for heading to the venue in convoy from the midlands area? I'm gonna be meeting the Slug on the way, wanna meet with us again Mark, and anyone else....?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I want to meet up again dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Been speaking to Rich, but I'm not sure where we could meet. As I'll be coming down the M1 and getting of at Junction 21, and then I'll be taking the A5199

The earlier the better! Gates open @ 8am for members with cars going on the club stands! Gates open at 9 for the public, but would be better to be in earlier if possible!

Guys,

All my frickin PM's are gone, so all the addresses are lost!!

Please can you email me your addresses to

richard@jbrperformance.co.uk

Please make the subject line 'Address for GTi International'

Thanks

Rich

So who is camping? 4 of us are camping out friday and saturday night...so anyone else else, let us know. would be cool to have a group area.

Rich

Well I'm going to have to cancel after Austria wiped me out for the month plus my roof need to be fixed after less than a 2 week of having it done when a bird siht on it and **** it up.

Passes have been posted... Should receive them tomorrow or thursday!

Adam, can fit you in, but time to get a pass to you is running out fast.

PM me your address and i'll try and get one to you.

Rich

FYI, there will be a few non-audi's on the stand! A few mk3's and my mk2 aswell, along with a TT engined Polo 6N.

Rich

If anyone doesnt receive their passes by tomorrow, let me know!

Rich

Cool.

Spending my evenings this week working on car...got a friggin boost leak somewhere! Causes it to go into limp mode with a massive 0.5bar boost! GREAT!!!

Rich

Not want what you want for the 1/4 mile sprints. Mine went in for 4 wheel alignment as I have just fitted my 19s and they discovered one of my upper control arms was clapped. Got to get that sorted before the drive up to Bruntingthorpe.

Pm sent rich, will still be there if it doesnt come in time, will just park somewhere then come and find you lot!!

Cant wait,should be good!!

Cool.

Found and fixed the leak. The hose to the N75 had split/ripped off!

Got mine - cheers rich.

If anyone is thinking of washing their car then Inters have confirmed that there will be water on site near the show and shine area. I'm planning on bringing a bucket as I'll be collecting a few flies on the trip up.

all on the list (bar docurley) plus a mk2, couple of mk3's, a flying banana(glen) and a TT engined polo

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.