GTI International 2010, June 26/27th - Club Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Its that time of year again! GTI international will be on June 26/27th this year, being held again at Bruntingthorpe proving grounds. Hopefully we can get a really good stand together.

I will post again to let you know when tickets are available to pre-order.

Here is the info from Autometrix:

Autometrix said:
Celebrating its 23rd year, GTI International is the UK's greatest event for enthusiasts of the high-performance Volkswagen and Audi model range, including SEAT, Skoda and Porsche.

Last year's glorious weather, a record attendance from visitors, clubs and the trade, on-site camping and a Show 'n' Shine absolutely packed with top quality show cars, not to mention over 1500 runs on the quarter-mile Sprint, made it the best GTI International ever...

Join us this year to help make GTI International 2010 even better!

========================================================

CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW!

***WEEKEND***
RichA3Turbo - Richard Broadfield - Audi A3 1.8T - Weekend
JayA4Turbo - Jason Broadfield - Audi A3 1.8T - Weekend
Speedy Steve - Steve Allen - Audi S3 - Weekend
The Doctor - Paul Nutten - Audi S3 - Weekend
Mak - Stephen Mackley - Audi S3 - Weekend
dwaramage1982 - Dave Ramage - Audi A4 1.8T - Weekend
Voorhees - Jason Eyden- Audi S3? - Weekend
DriveByShooters - Calvin-Audi A4 2.8Q- 1.30 onwards saturday, all day sunday (But parking in the Special needs car park again)

***SATURDAY***
Tufftybloke - Paul Tuffin - Audi S3 - Saturday
Sarah's A3 & Watty - Sarah & Dave- Audi A6 2.5TDi Avant - Saturday
CMD - CMD - Audi A4 B6 190T S-LINE - Saturday
IinW - Ian Wilson - Audi S3 - Saturday
S4Twiggy - Twiggy - Nogaro Blue S4 - Saturday
Gary Atkins - Gary Atkins - Audi S3 - Saturday
Cawsey - Jamie Caws - Audi S3 - Saturday
S3 Paul - Paul - Audi S3 - Saturday
george_seamons - George Seamons - Audi A3 1.8T - Saturday
SunnyDLite - Sunny Rai - Audi A3 TDi - Saturday

***SUNDAY***
Jojo - Joe Tang - Audi S3 - Sunday
Haines - Lee - Audi A3 TDi Black Edition - Sunday
Lee Goodall - Lee Goodall- Audi A4 1.8T - Sunday
Mark Hopkins - Mark Hopkins- Audi S3 - Sunday

========================================================
:arco:

Last edited:
Yes can't wait for this again. Let's hope we have a better turn out than last year, we had a good spot to . ROLL ON GTI Inter's

Online booking isnt YET active, but i will let you know when it is!

im up for this not sure yet wether will be weekend or sat or sunday will get back to ya

i'll be there

any chance of getting on the stand on saturday, wanna get my car looking abit more showy

No one needs to worry about parking spaces for our stand, there's going to be acres of space! Unless we get like 50+ cars for some reason, there's no need to worry, just prey for good weather. :cool:

can i get on the club stand just on the saturday please ?

Yeeah most defo up for this . . Count me in on this

Will definitely be there.. just need to decide if we're doing the whole weekend.

When we've booked tickets do we inform RichA3Turbo to get added to the ASN list (above/top of page)?

when i went to bruntingthorpe for the french car show a few years back they had setup a little track at the left side of the main drag that anyone could take part in, is there nothing like this for the inters?

camping sounds enticing, mainly as it means bbq and beer lol

when i went to bruntingthorpe for the french car show a few years back they had setup a little track at the left side of the main drag that anyone could take part in, is there nothing like this for the inters?

camping sounds enticing, mainly as it means bbq and beer lol

No chance mate, GTI Inters is a serious event, they wouldn't have a test track for dubbers.

No chance mate, GTI Inters is a serious event, they wouldn't have a test track for dubbers.

Gti Inter's last year had a track to test your metal..

i should be okay for the sunday
fingers crossed

Me too :)

:think:

ive looked on the website and could only see a section for the sprints, so am guessing there is no such track :(

Actually, thinking about it, there is a little handling track sponsored by a tyre company, and they let you rip around it in your car with their wheels and tyres!

Me too :)

Actually, thinking about it, there is a little handling track sponsored by a tyre company, and they let you rip around it in your car with their wheels and tyres!

nah, not what i was after really mate, leave that to people in lightweight mk2 golfs ;)

I should be up for this as well on the Sunday too....

I presume there will be a seperate convoy thread for this in due course??

As and when people book tickets, you need to enter Audi-Sport.Net on the booking form where specified. This will mean you get sent a pass with your tickets.

You MUST do this else you won't be on the stand.

I will update the list based on the confirmed attendees as sent to my by Autometrix.

Remember, if you want to be on the stand , you MUST book in advance.

Rich

haha I shall meet the convoy outside my house when you all drive past

Just payed for both days for me and the GF lets hope its nice and sunny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.