GTA IV online!!

I can never get online. Just get "cannot connect"

I have an Xbox 360,

Im really not goood with setting things like this up but i found it quite easy to go live, Bought a 15 meter Phone cable plug one end in the back of the modem other in the xbxo and hey presto i was live :D

J

So whats it like then?

I would to tonight if I had the game, but its 'The Hampshire & Berkshire Audi Annual Burger Meet' Its a must attend ocassion! :jump:

Should I buy GTA??

The last game i bought was Fifa 08 im not really a massive game fan but GTA is amazing!

IF you can get a copy go for it!!

J

Whats the game play online? Deathmatch, groundwar?

I was playing online with some guys from Cliosport.net last night.

It was the height of too muchness. :jester:

I was playing online with some guys from Cliosport.net last night.

It was the height of too muchness. :jester:

Cool, but what is the main style of game play online? what do you do?? :sorry:

Well you can do a all against all death-match which is pretty good or go in teams theres loads more other things too.

Come on people add me on LIVE: JasonB89

J

Well you can do a all against all death-match which is pretty good or go in teams theres loads more other things too.

Come on people add me on LIVE: JasonB89

J

Well I just asked my sister to go buy it when she is in town!!:sly:

Keeps me out of the rain! :sly:

Might get online later after 'The Hampshire & Berkshire Audi Annual Burger Meet' :gun2:

Cool, but what is the main style of game play online? what do you do?? :sorry:

We played a few. The team banter on Cops N' Crooks was hilarious.

Free for all with the Police thrown in was just insane. Everyone is trying to kill you, with the police sending swat teams after everyone. Live expectancy was in seconds.

We played a few. The team banter on Cops N' Crooks was hilarious.

Free for all with the Police thrown in was just insane. Everyone is trying to kill you, with the police sending swat teams after everyone. Live expectancy was in seconds.

The game sounds great!! :jump:

I was online last night again with the Cliosport boys. Jesus this game is funny.

It's just carnage!:box:

i would play it but everywhere has sold out just ordered a copy which will not be with me for another week.great

just ordered my lads off play.com

bought gta 4 today from zavvi,but doesnt want to load,it starts by loading to hard drive and then it just says starting new game,or am i being impatient ive waited like 15mins with this on the screen

im waiting till ive finished with COD4 till i buy it.... once ive hit the last prestige mode...or if i get bored....

bought gta 4 today from zavvi,but doesnt want to load,it starts by loading to hard drive and then it just says starting new game,or am i being impatient ive waited like 15mins with this on the screen

you on ps3 or xbox ?

ps3 mate,i got it workin once last night and played a bit turned it off went to play it again and it was stuck on the loading screen,started the game this morning and it worked fine,but whether it will work again later is anybodys guess.online is awesome though.im thinkin maybe my bluray lens needs cleaning or something i have had the ps3 since march last yeah and havent cleaned it yet,any ideas?

I'm on xbox360 so if anyone wants to add me (or vice versa) I'll try and book the t'v for an evening...... (tobi32uk) ...

im waiting till ive finished with COD4 till i buy it.... once ive hit the last prestige mode...or if i get bored....

I heard at the weekend that you can hit prestige mode a max of 10 times! :sos:

Well i played abit and am only on my 3rd prestige at the moment, no doubt miles behind everyone else! :sorry:

Still have not managed to get a copy of GTA yet! :sob:

JAMpublic360 on Xbox :gun2:

Well got a copy last night, had a quick play on it!

Looks good, can't control things very well at the moment!! Going to need to put some time in I think!! So how do i play online? Anyone..

Ok I am not able to get online for a multiplayer game!!

Anyone else having this problem?

:(