1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

GTA 5 on PC

leshkin Apr 16, 2015

1. leshkin

leshkin Hold my beer... VCDS Map User

GTA 5 on PC is finally here and I was wondering if anyone here is a keen online player? Are you new to GTA 5 or planning to move or already moved from one of the console platforms?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. chatty72

chatty72 Registered User

I was tempted but it would mean I've treble dipped as i have the ps3 and ps4 versions. I think i will wait for now and see what mods come out for it.

4. kanecullen89

kanecullen89 Registered User

I've been playing. I'm in a clan with my mates so it's pretty epic. They all played the console versions but I never bothered even though I have a ps4. I waited for PC and my word it's good! My new fav game.
    Play it whenever I can, wife and kids allowing!

5. leshkin

leshkin Hold my beer... VCDS Map User

Same here, not in a clan yet, as most of my mates are taking ages to buy the game :(

I should send my family on holiday to get some decent gaming hours in :)

6. Crazypete00

Crazypete00 Registered User

i tried it when it first came out on ps3, i thought it was OK. now got it on PC and f'ing love it. If anyone wants some online gaming add me on steam P333 EVS

leshkin likes this.
  7. Smir

Smir Registered User

I've always said GTA USA console game, but after pre ordering an playing GTA 5 on PC it's so good.. Like really good, custom maps are endless it's just a right laugh with a bunch of people on teamspeak :)

8. jbh

jbh TDi lover

Ive not got it yet. ill need to get it as a physical copy and not a download as my internet is garbage. not even sure if it would be worth trying to get online with it

9. Smir

Smir Registered User

it will be playable, but people might ping about >.<

if its less then 1-2 mbps might have a few issues >.<

everyone seems to have different issues, some people have 6 mbps and can't get on, where as people with 1-2 can.. Will have to see..

still worth getting for pc for the modding aspect, so many fun ones out there :)

10. jbh

jbh TDi lover

on a good day I get between 5 to 6 mbps but my upload is shocking

11. kelbiiz

kelbiiz Registered User

Great... but I can not install on win 10

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. jbh

jbh TDi lover

does it not work on W10? Im still on W7 Ive not made the jump yet. Ive tried it on my last build but wasn't a lover of it so when I built this machine I went back to W7

14. oc-quattro

oc-quattro Champion Lurker

Works on my Windows10 fine, just I had to reinstall it. I lost my save game files which was a mistake, so make sure you back up those when you make the upgrade to Windows10.

What hardware are you guys running GTA5 on?

15. Alex Richardson

Alex Richardson Registered User

It's my hard drive mate. The game is way too big for me. One of my hard disk is damaged and now I need to work with the one that is left. It makes me cry everytime I see the name of GTA 5 :'(

16. Smir

Smir Registered User

Buy a new HD, there fairly cheap atm.

17. rosinap

rosinap Registered User

Do you guys have any expectations for GTA VI? 5 was such an upgrade from 4, I can't even imagine how 6 is going to look like...

18. Mixtiffinuel94

Mixtiffinuel94 New Member

I have good plan to play with my kids because it make more fun and excitement