GT5 time trial challenge

Ye I had a little go earlier on my G25. Its very hard lol. What time you done so far for tuned and standard

Ye I had a little go earlier on my G25. Its very hard lol. What time you done so far for tuned and standard

Managed 1'39.512 for tuned and 1'52.590 for stock. Dont know how those fast boys do it

Last edited:
I tried it today, got 2.01.58 on stock car and 1.58.02 on tuned, only had 40mins play on it really, it is quite hard though!!

I managed 1'43 before my PS3 YLODed! Hopefully it will be running again after I have dis-assembeld it!

yeah ive been playing it, my quickest lap time is 1min 43, thats on tuned by the way, and i agree, i dont know how some of the guys do it on there, think the fastest time on there at the mo is 1min 35.....insane.

yeah ive been playing it, my quickest lap time is 1min 43, thats on tuned by the way, and i agree, i dont know how some of the guys do it on there, think the fastest time on there at the mo is 1min 35.....insane.
Exactly, and I thought I had a little amount of talent on that game :3sadwalk:

I managed a 1'58 in the standard car, can't even keep the tuned one on the track lol...

Yea agreed, the tuned one is so much better, has better handling and control of the car.

Also find that the view in the car is better than an overhead view, seem to have alot more control of the car that way for some reason.

...put some serious time in over the wknd, it took me a while to get the hang of it but I squeezed out a 1'44 in the tuned car, It feels great once you learn how to glide it round the corners. Those fekkers at the top of the leader board must be cheating some how... there is no way you can keep up with their ghost cars.

...put some serious time in over the wknd, it took me a while to get the hang of it but I squeezed out a 1'44 in the tuned car, It feels great once you learn how to glide it round the corners. Those fekkers at the top of the leader board must be cheating some how... there is no way you can keep up with their ghost cars.
Yeah I agree, maybe they are using steering wheels for better control especially over the throttle. I've put in a few hours now and the best I have managed is 1'38.566 on the tuned and 1'51.829 on the stock car.

There's two - a standard Nissan 370Z and a tuned one. It's tricky because traction control is switched off and it uses the "professional" physics engine, so the car is permanently wheel-spinning, although I find the aero additions to the tuned car give it better downforce and therefore traction in the faster corners. You just have to trust it, drive quickly and it sticks!

I got around 1' 42" for the tuned and 1' 54" I think for the standard cars - will recheck later. That ranked me around 5,400!

Does anyone use the Logitech steering wheel and pedals? I wonder if that's how the leaders got their times, although I agree with the suggestions that there could be cheating involved.

definate wheel usage, the lads at the top take those corners far too smoothly for any stick or d-pad to be used!!