GT5 Pics Thread

Great pics i cant believe you managed to pause the replay to catch the flames on the viper iv tried many times and cant stop it in time. You beat me to it with the lambo on its roof as well i did the same last night on the same corner :laugh: il post the pics up still. Lol at your asn homage it looks good :thumbsup:

Great pics i cant believe you managed to pause the replay to catch the flames on the viper iv tried many times and cant stop it in time. You beat me to it with the lambo on its roof as well i did the same last night on the same corner :laugh: il post the pics up still. Lol at your asn homage it looks good :thumbsup:

I sat there for about a minute during gameplay just accelerating then letting it downshift from 2nd to 1st for about 5mins :laugh: and managed to catch it in time!!

That last corner is just too tempting not to flip it :laugh: i even got a trophy for "rollover" last night

Only got 1 special event to complete now which is the last Mercedes challenge but i need to reach level 24. My god the NASCAR races were hard! The slightest touch on another car disquailifies you

I sat there for about a minute during gameplay just accelerating then letting it downshift from 2nd to 1st for about 5mins :laugh: and managed to catch it in time!!

That last corner is just too tempting not to flip it :laugh: i even got a trophy for "rollover" last night

Only got 1 special event to complete now which is the last Mercedes challenge but i need to reach level 24. My god the NASCAR races were hard! The slightest touch on another car disquailifies you

tell me bout it!! ive got golds in all the nascar and just unlocked the last set of challenges.. had a quick go yesterday dont know how 1st is possible!!

guys how do you get your GT5 pics up on here? ive taken some photos and also how do you take photos whilst on the move??

tell me bout it!! ive got golds in all the nascar and just unlocked the last set of challenges.. had a quick go yesterday dont know how 1st is possible!!

guys how do you get your GT5 pics up on here? ive taken some photos and also how do you take photos whilst on the move??

I didn't bother with gold on NASCAR - Jeff Gordon is a knob :laugh:

I just about managed 5th in the final race, and i mean JUST!!!

You need to save the pics to the PS3 HD, which you do by going into your photo album and clicking on the pics you want. The click on the icon labelled "transfer to XMB folder" i think, which will save it to your hard drive

This will then make a folder in "pictures" on the PS3 home screen, so you plug in a USB stick to the PS3 and transfer them into that :happy:

Long winded, but well worth it :yum:

If you wanna take pics on the track (all i've done yet, haven't bothered with photoshoots) you need to watch the replay (which you can't FF or anything which is a bit gay) and then press the start (pause) button to go into photo mode

I didn't bother with gold on NASCAR - Jeff Gordon is a knob :laugh:

I just about managed 5th in the final race, and i mean JUST!!!

You need to save the pics to the PS3 HD, which you do by going into your photo album and clicking on the pics you want. The click on the icon labelled "transfer to XMB folder" i think, which will save it to your hard drive

This will then make a folder in "pictures" on the PS3 home screen, so you plug in a USB stick to the PS3 and transfer them into that :happy:

Long winded, but well worth it :yum:

If you wanna take pics on the track (all i've done yet, haven't bothered with photoshoots) you need to watch the replay (which you can't FF or anything which is a bit gay) and then press the start (pause) button to go into photo mode

haha!! i know! when i keep restarting and hearing that stupid voice i get very verbal against him lol! such a ****!

i thought so! that is so long!! :ermm: so gay that you cant FF or RW it! i think you should be able to FF B-Spec too.. :gaehn:

am gonna get some pics over weekend for this thread. My SLS Amg is :drool: as well as my GTR V Spec and my Gallardo and my 430Scud.... i wish they were real! :blush:

haha!! i know! when i keep restarting and hearing that stupid voice i get very verbal against him lol! such a ****!

i thought so! that is so long!! :ermm: so gay that you cant FF or RW it! i think you should be able to FF B-Spec too.. :gaehn:

am gonna get some pics over weekend for this thread. My SLS Amg is :drool: as well as my GTR V Spec and my Gallardo and my 430Scud.... i wish they were real! :blush:

Ye well i wish my 2.2m credits were real English pounds :laugh:

Ye well i wish my 2.2m credits were real English pounds :laugh:

true say! :laugh: one day ill hopefully be able to afford at least one car of that calibre... :drool: not sure about the 2.2mil bank balance though... come on Lottery (that i dont even do) haha

2 of mine will upload few other photos when iget round to it
Lucerne-ChapelBridge.jpg

Lucerne-ChapelBridge_1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid.jpg

Heres some more of mine
I dont know what was going on here :think: the countach is mine
63917_1568035960690_1229169668_31273113_1698870_n.jpg

67175_1568036160695_1229169668_31273115_77981_n.jpg

Heres another Gallardo :laugh:
156931_1568036760710_1229169668_31273120_1389050_n.jpg

34801_1568036240697_1229169668_31273116_1465383_n.jpg

And here's my roll over trophy winner
72005_1568036480703_1229169668_31273117_1096020_n.jpg

This is all of the damage it did :think::laugh:
156648_1568036040692_1229169668_31273114_1064080_n.jpg

That was the way it landed after the cape ring (i think) jump. That one where you go round the massive circle and up over the jump. It was a lucky pause right as it landed and i thought it was funny. I finally got chance to play some gt5 again last night, so thought i'd add a few pics. Hardly been on it recently at all...boo

That was the way it landed after the cape ring (i think) jump. That one where you go round the massive circle and up over the jump. It was a lucky pause right as it landed and i thought it was funny. I finally got chance to play some gt5 again last night, so thought i'd add a few pics. Hardly been on it recently at all...boo

Ye that jump is wicked, good track as well actually!

Yeah, i do like that track too, the jump is always fun. I need to progress a little further though and unlock some of the rally stuff, as that looks fun. Some of the hills look mean on them tracks.

I take it the RS4 is a standard car aswell??? Got an RS6 and was ready to go and mod it right up, only to find that i couldnt!!!

Loving the Matte dark red on my 599

Flying Veyron

Clocked doing 263mph

Sexy Lambo

The roar on my Viper could scare small children

Those interior shots are rather impressive aren't they! However, I would rather they had sorted other stuff that i look at...such as smoke, rather than the interior that i never care about.

The flying cars are from a track someone made on gtplanet with a great jump. He sent me the track so I could play myself :) It's fun for about 3 laps, then gets boring. lol

Those interior shots are rather impressive aren't they! However, I would rather they had sorted other stuff that i look at...such as smoke, rather than the interior that i never care about.

The flying cars are from a track someone made on gtplanet with a great jump. He sent me the track so I could play myself :) It's fun for about 3 laps, then gets boring. lol

OMG send it to me!!!! I need to have a go on track maker as well

Add me on PSN mate. crazy88uk

Then, when i do, go to community (in gt life) and click on my name. Then down to tracks in the bottom left and it will be there, called Eif.

I won't be on until about 8pm tonight at the earliest, but feel free to add me whenever and i'll accept when I can.

Add me on PSN mate. crazy88uk

Then, when i do, go to community (in gt life) and click on my name. Then down to tracks in the bottom left and it will be there, called Eif.

I won't be on until about 8pm tonight at the earliest, but feel free to add me whenever and i'll accept when I can.

Only got 3G internet at home :( waiting for my new place to be finalised so i can finally have a decent connection!!!

That has to be the most realistic picture i've seen.

Thanks dude! I was well impressed with it too. I am actually thinking of recreating it without the silly spoiler and exhausts though and I bet it looks better still.

Here's a few more from some twin-drifting attempts with my cousin last night. The Supra is mine, and is well good fun to drift. I also have a max'd out RX-7 which is ok, but perhaps a little too powerful now. I'm loving the drifting though, and now that you get XP and cash for online stuff it's even better.

AutumnRing_6.jpg

AutumnRing_5.jpg

AutumnRing_4.jpg

AutumnRing_3.jpg

AutumnRing_2.jpg

AutumnRing.jpg

AutumnRing_7.jpg

The jump track? Add me on psn mate, it's set to share so you can just download it from me. crazy88uk

The jump track? Add me on psn mate, it's set to share so you can just download it from me. crazy88uk

Just stop it!!!!

I want that track so bad but you know i can't have it due to my t'internet!!! Stop dangling it in front of me like a biitch!!!

Just stop it!!!!

I want that track so bad but you know i can't have it due to my t'internet!!! Stop dangling it in front of me like a biitch!!!

Dont worry buddy, im in that same boat, ditched landline for a dongle a while back, kicking myself now!!!

Feel like im missing out on all this, like a babies first steps......or words, and im not there to experience it.....cue violins please!!!!!!! :)

Bit of a thread revival here,

My 900hp+ Sleeper RS6

5395756323_6d2d9df79d_b.jpg

5396355016_b99fd9b17a_b.jpg

My 850hp+ R8

5396354180_a7127dc8af_b.jpg

TTS

5395757785_89d5aa42ee_b.jpg

5395757193_8d629a4754_b.jpg

The AWD Drifting Monster :rock::jump:

5396353796_46c9146534_b.jpg

Last edited:
AWD drift ?? I Call it powersliding - kicking the power down and not letting the **** off lol
Try it after a tyre burn out donut it's insane lol