GSM phone bracket....

S3 Dave

Now running on Heavy Oil
Reaction score
In my new addition it has the GSM phone bracket mounted on the dash. Is there anyway i can hook this up to a HTC Desire?? Is there such a bracket?? Will it work??
Cheers.

Funnily enough I was going to post about these brackets too. I wonder if any way to make work with iPhone 4?

Am I right to assume they'd leave a hole in the dash if removed?

Sorry if I've hijacked slightly mate.

There is an iphone 4 bracket/adaptor available, its £100, but not sure about the HTC, yes if removed leaves a nasty hole in the dash.

Thanks mate. I'm personally going to try and avoid, though will need a bracket somehow.

I got given the iphone 4 bracket today for the dashboard prep. Will post pics in the morning and give a run through how it works. Quickly plugged it in now and it works pretty sweet although it looks massive on the dash but it serves a useful purpose for handsfree and also using my tom tom app

I've got one in my arm-rest, but I just connect my phone with bluetooth and have a USB adapter for the socket (if I ever need to charge my phone). Maybe I can swap with someone for an "empty" arm-rest, since the gsm thing makes the arm-rest pretty useless right now. There's definitely an Audi iPhone thing for the arm-rest dock, think it's around £100?

Pretty sure the iPhone is the only current phone there's a proper adapter/cradle for. Sorry.