GSM hands free phone adapter B7

RS4Mev

Reaction score
Hi All

New on here, forgive the stupid question... new car on its way ( subject to DVLA coming back from lunch!!) and need to acquire an adapter to sit on the dash mount Not a techy so please be gentle:faint: Where can I get them from? " phones Ill need them for Ericsson k750i ( the bat phone, dont ask ;) ) and a basic Nokia 6233. Any help appreciated. ta

K750 is 8P0 051 435 EN (apparently on back order)
6233 is 8P0 051 435 GE (should be available)

They both cost £100 each, but to be honest, why bother as your car will have bluetooth as well and you don't need a cradle unless you drive around in a poor reception area.

Thanks Craig,

Mmmm good point but I figure whilst there has to be this ****** great thing on the dash then i might as well stick my phone in and use it. Also I'm I right in saying that it will recharge and and also display when in use on the sat nav screen? Are you a trader then that i could order from? I assume the "stealers" are going to the precisely that in comparison...?

Hi. I'm not a trader, just a professional installer and I would pay the same as you for cradles.

It will charge and use the external antenna when in the cradle, but the functionality over bluetooth is the same as when in a cradle.

RS4Mev said:
Hi All

New on here, forgive the stupid question... new car on its way ( subject to DVLA coming back from lunch!!) and need to acquire an adapter to sit on the dash mount Not a techy so please be gentle:faint: Where can I get them from? " phones Ill need them for Ericsson k750i ( the bat phone, dont ask ;) ) and a basic Nokia 6233. Any help appreciated. ta
I had my craddle removed and use the SE W810i phone on bluetooth with no problems and no ugly craddle.:lmfao:

Hi john,

yeah i was thinking about doing that ... saw a few threads elewhere that did recommend someone to come out and redo the centre consol can you give me recomendation who did yours and how much ? are they mobile etc so to speak? :)

RS4Mev said:
Hi john,

yeah i was thinking about doing that ... saw a few threads elewhere that did recommend someone to come out and redo the centre consol can you give me recomendation who did yours and how much ? are they mobile etc so to speak? :)
Yep TDIAvant (lee) he came to me and did mine, send him a PM and get a price. mailto:lee@retrofit-systems.co.uk