GSF MAF suspiciously cheap AJQ engine

sprushty

TQS Collective
Reaction score
This is the first time I need to buy one, the car runs much better without it plugged in but the fuel consumption is worse than when it was plugged in, is that normal?The main reason for the post is I'm avoiding cheap ebay fakes, went on GSF and saw they have one for £22! Part No : 187VG0070 and two others at about £130 Part No : 187VG0071 and £126 Part No : 187VG0150Are GSF stocking cheapy fakes? Also I have a K&N panel filter that I'm going to do away with and repace with a Jettex, my reasoning is that the oil covered panel filter ruins the maf sensor, is this correct?

Yes the k&n filter can cause maf problems, buy a genuine one though as gsf/eurocarparts versions never seem to last.

im wondering the same thing, hoping to pick up a new maf tomorrow seeing as my new filter is due to turn up tomorrow aswell

anyone got a rough idea how much stealers would charge for an ajq? i want to be sure to get a genuine bosch

the europarts ones are remanufactured parts if i remember correctly, not spanking new