grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tracer

'96 a4 1.8 se
i did pm the guy and ask if he would consider sending to uk but no response, can't believe they went for this money. crazy

fk highsports

docurley

Staff member
It's like me missing this TT Steering wheel sometime it’s the way the cookie crumbles.

PhilR

One Ate Tea
at that price i would have bought anyway and negotiated about postage after that, its always worth risking negative feedback if you have the chance of a bargain.

tracer

'96 a4 1.8 se
yeah should've done mate , really kicking myself now coz they went so cheap. ah well gotta keep lookin i guess

docurley

Staff member
Just use Google translator.

tracer

'96 a4 1.8 se
smitch said:
Do you boys speak German then???

if you have a spare few minutes , goto ebay.de and type in something general like - audi b5 - then just have a search through. you can still do all the same filters as normal like list all new or all used items. then when you pick out a word or phrase do a search for that , like - audi b5 GEWINDEFAHRWERK.

also once you have a listing you can watch it in your "my ebay" page. then when you click on it it will show alot of the standard text in english and also converts to £s for you.

and as the doc says use google translator. or freetranslation.com or babelfish. also xe.com is good for a quick up to date currency conversion.

sherlock

docurley said:
Just use Google translator.

No need for Google translator as my Fiancee is German! If anyone gets stuck just send me a message and she will help with translation of anything.