GROUPBUY: - Canbus LED bulbs to replace halogen DRL bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi andy, I purchased a set of led side light bulbs from you only a couple of months ago and they do not seem to work correctly. the engine has to be running before the side lights are swithed on or they will throw up a bulb fault and also they are occasionally giving warnings when driving. How do i go about getting them swapped or a refund?
Thanks Rick

IM AFTER SOME LED FOG LIGHT FOR MY 54 PLATE 2.0 TDI

Hi Andi1
Can i just say top man for providing these bulbs they are very unique, i have been looking for an upgrade to my ps19w units for ages!!! I was just wondering how long the delivery/dispatch will take? ( uk - edinburgh ) also how much £ for the set so i can fill in the payment form....ready to snap these up!
Thanks

Last edited:
Are these just plug and play?

Yes plug n play please not though the p21w`s last time still triggered bulb errors on the s3`s but strangely they work in the reverse light with no errors.

There was a guy on here who changed some setting in vagcom and got them to work error free.

just ordered for my 08 S3, hopefully will have no errors :s

If yours is pre 09 then you may need some changes in vagcom to get them eror free.

they will work in your reverse lights no problem though

Its very weird how canbus works one model can be more sensitive than another sometimes.

I need P21's for my front drl's. Are these plug and play too with no modification required to wiring?

Do we have to use the nochex link or can we use the link on the furst page for ordering P21s?

The paypal link says that this recipient is unable to receive money!

Hi please use the nochex link, because this site doesnt let you edit threads i cant change the details.

If yours is pre 09 then you may need some changes in vagcom to get them eror free.

they will work in your reverse lights no problem though

Its very weird how canbus works one model can be more sensitive than another sometimes.

Hi it can be hit and miss with the earlier cars it seems some cars are more sensitive than others so we have no way of knowing for sure nothings guaranteed all i can say is that if they dont do the job send them back for a credit.

Hi Andi1

I have just tried to order a set of PS19 for my 2009 A3 and got the following message

263: Unfortunately we are unable to process your request at this time. Please contact Customer Support quoting "REFURL01" if you require further assistance

Hi Andi1

I have just tried to order a set of PS19 for my 2009 A3 and got the following message

263: Unfortunately we are unable to process your request at this time. Please contact Customer Support quoting "REFURL01" if you require further assistance

Please use the nochex payment links on page 1 first post they should be working ok. its lets you pay by credit card.

hi, how long for them to arrive im still waiting, its been a week

Thanks

Hi Andy, I've just sent payment for a set of LED DRLs for my MY12 A3.

Look forward to receiving them.

Hi ive ordered the DRL's for my 58 plate A3 1.9tdi s line sportback,would the HID kit you sell for my car be the same colour as the DRL's ive ordered and what colour temp are they (ie 6000k).

Also have these HID kits been tried and tested and are they guaranteed not to blow the wiper motor ?

So with the 15% discount would the price for the kit be £85 delivered ?

cheers chris

any pics of what the white drls look like on the audi a3 8p2?

Reactions: Odhran
Received these today thanks Andy. Tried to fit them but no success. My hands are too big :( I'll leave them to the auto electrician tomorrow.

Can you guarantee these will not through a can error and back it with a full refund?

Can you guarantee these will not through a can error and back it with a full refund?

As weve stated before some cars are more sensitive than others in the canbus department the earlier pre 2008 a3s more so it seems it would seem so theres no guarantees, of course if they dont work without errors we will give you a refund just less the shipping costs.

Another thing to remember with canbus is remove the key from the ignition and turn the lights off to allow the canbus to reset before turning on the lights, this will allow any previous errors (ie during fitting to ) reset.

Now fitted. Some obligatory iphone pics

f2b60499.jpg

a9783da1.jpg

fbf35fdc.jpg

Nice pictures buddy, just noticed your fog lights are still halogen would anybody be interested in smd canbus h11 fog light bulbs to match at all? or perhaps some hids i 6000k for the fogs?

and1, I have a few leds that are out. what is warranty on these??
and some are flickering now

Hi there,

I have a 09 Plate A4 (B8) Im looking to change the side light bulbs for LED DRL Canbus buls. After drilling the headlamp to get the old buls out i have found that they are P13W.

Do you have any of these?

Regards

Nick

Hi there,

I have a 09 Plate A4 (B8) Im looking to change the side light bulbs for LED DRL Canbus buls. After drilling the headlamp to get the old buls out i have found that they are P13W.

Do you have any of these?

Regards

Nick

Try user t8ups for replacement bulbs. He is a site sponsor. :) x

Link to his forum site. :) x

EM Tuning

Led side lights always seem to burn out after about 2 weeks of use really dislike when that happens

do you still have these?? Will you ship to the US? Also which bulb do I need if I have a facelift 2013 8p??

Status
Not open for further replies.